I want her. I'm going to get her

Your pov

Today is a Friday.
I ride my bike to school still with my knuckles bandaged  up and with my bandaid on my face. I get thare and place my bike on the rack the party rides up as soon as I get off. I move out the way and they look at me in shock.

"It was that bad"
Mike asks

"Are you ok?"
Lucas asks

"Did you brake your arm even more?"
Dustin asks

I giggle at thare questions.

"Yeah I'm fine now"
No. No I'm not I got no sleep becuase I kept crying. Crying about a boy I will never see again. It hurts to remember his name

"You sure?"
Mike asks

"Yes I'm sure"

Will gets dropped off and as soon as he sees me we make eye contact and before I know it his arms were wraped around my waste in a hug. I hug back.

"[Name] I need you to come to my house after school"

"Joyce let you talk to me?!"

"I will explain it at my house you're going right?"

I nod and we head go class with the rest of the party.

-Lunch-

What is this boy planning?

-Math-

I need to know what's happening

-Art-

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit what I'm i going to say or do?

-End of the day-

Oh shit it's almost time.

I ride home and drop off all of my things and write a note saying I'm going to be at the Byers house and ride off to Will's house hands trembling all the way over thare.
No one has ever made me feel this way other then- what I'm i going to do with him?
I knock on the door and Joyce opens the door and smiles at me and gesters for me to come in and nods. I nod right back to her and ran to Will's room. I know what I'm going to do. I open the door and run in I see him on his bed he gets up fast and run to me. Grabs my waste and kisses me. I melt into the kiss and place my arms around his neck. It was nice, soft and warm. What I always wanted in my frist kiss. We pull away for air and we look each other in the eyes.

"[Name] will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would want nothing more then that. So she let you talk to me?"

"My mom said to keep you as long as I can and I never plan on letting you go"

"I never plan on letting you go eather Byers"

"I love you way to much Rouge"

"I love you way to much too Cleric"

We both smile way to much hand in hand to the living room. Joyce smiling big with tears in her eyes and Jonathan puts down the camera.

"I got all of that on camera. Nice moves little Bro"

Both of us blush and smile.

I'm the happiest girl on earth right now. Will Byers is my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND!

"We should go Mike wanted to play some D&D and I really want to show the guys"
Will says and I nod smiling

"Joyce if Hopper asks whare I am tell him I went to Mike's house to play. I only left a note saying I'm going here. Please"
I say

"I got you future sister in law"
Jonathan says making my cheeks heat up more

"How is everything. Will told me what you did is that what happened?"
Jonathan asks

"Yeah I don't know if I broke my arm even more becuase I was swinging with full force to whare my knuckles were clearly bleeding"
I answer

Both Joyce and him nod and say goodbye. Will and I walk to our Bikes hand in hand and ride next to each other laughing at all the jokes on my cast and how bad I beat Troy's ass until we got to Mike's. We drop our bikes and quickly connect our hands with each other's. Will knocks on the basement door with his free hand and Dustin opens it Will and I walk threw hands still connected with each other's.

"Finally!"
Lucas yells out

"I'm so proud of you"
Dustin says

"Make my sister happy"
Mike says.
we all smile