back home

I wake up and smile. Today is the day I surprise my friends. I sit up and take a drink of my water and get out of bed and check my parents room to find my dad still asleep I laugh a little and close the door and walk downstairs to smell bacon. I quickly run to the kitchen to find my mom setting down a plate of bacon and pancakes she turns and jumps a little when she sees me. "I thought you were still asleep so I was about to go and wake you up" I giggle "I was going to check the weather by going outside in the back" "well you can do that after you eat I'm going to go wake up your dad" she walks out and I sit down and eat checking the time on the clock.
12:00
Did I really sleep that long!
Well that only gives me a hour to get dress and peddle all the way over to the quarry without them even seeing me. I eat as fast as I can without choking and put my plate in the sink and walk out to the backyard.
It was nice seeing mom's flowers growing and the tree house dad made for me and the Losers was still untouched from what I could see. The weather was a bit hot with a slight breeze. I take a deep breath in and exhale with a smile. I open the door to see in the glass a shadowy figure near the tree that holds the tree house I quickly turn around to see nothing I turn back and look at the glass to see nothing as well. I open the door and go inside confused on what the figure must have been but I shake it off I walk past the kitchen to see my mom and dad talking and another shadowy figure sitting next to my dad. I turn to back at them and it disappears again my dad looks up at me and smiles I smile back not wanting to scare or alarm both of them. I walk up the stairs and go into my room I look around to see if theres anything theres nothing.
I pull the shirt Richie gave me over my swim suit and put some shorts on. I take my socks off and put my shoes on I walk out my room and grab a towel from the closet and walk downstairs "MOM DAD IM GOING TO GO SURPRISE THE LOSERS" "OK" my mom yells "BE SAFE" my dad adds on I walk outside and get on my bike and start peddling off to the quarry.

Stan's POV

It was all way to quiet ever since [name] left. Richie was actually quite! We all thought that it would be able to go back to the way to the way it was before she even joined. Ahh the day she joined

>Flashback<

[Your full name] has always been one of Richie's best friends. Hearing this made me want to gag how could a girl put up with him let alone tell him everything like best friends do? If she's Richie's friend I dont ever want to meet her let alone have her in our friend group. Everyone seemed a little on edge when he told us this. "Come on guys it's just a human who doesn't have a dick like us besides she would totally want to join if I'm in it" Richie said confidently. "R-Richie no offence b-but if s-she actually t-talked to y-you she's probably n-new t-to Derry" Bill stuttered out. "Richie you only talk to girls you want to fuck so I think I speak for all of us when I say this but, we dont want to get involved in your relationship with this girl" "guys-" Richie says but gets cut off by Eddie saying "I dont think she's even real. I haven't seen her around school and you always disappear for like a minute saying you went to go talk to her" Bill and I nod making Richie look a bit upset. "She exists alright and I'm going to prove it to you" Richie gets on his bike and looks back at us "I'm going to her house whether you follow or not" he starts peddling off and the rest of us look at each other sighing and getting on our bikes peddling fast that way we can catch up to him.
We finally get to a house that looks somewhat new. It was a two story house painted gray with white trim and a bay window on the second floor. I place my kickstand down as Everyone throws them on the ground. The garage was open making Ritchie walk over to it making the rest of us follow after. A man in his probably late 30's was wiping off sweat as he looked down at something in the car engine. Richie cleared his throat making the man move his head towards Richie but kept his eyes on what he was looking at "if your trying to date my daughter go away she's not home". Eddie and I were turning to walk away and Bill just stood there confused while looking around as if he's been here before then Richie said "Mr Hopper it's me Richie" we turn to look at the two and the man finally looks up "Oh! Richie! You should have said something then instead" then the man looks Bill "oh or you should have said something too Billy" Bill and Richie laugh making the rest of our jaws drop. The man looked at us and then back at Richie "these are my friends Bill, Eddie and Stan" "well nice to meet all of you and see you again Bill I'm [dad's name] Hopper but you can call me Mr. Hopper" we all nod still in disbelief and Bill just smiles. "Is [name] actually home or not?" Richie asks The man laughs but before he could say anything a girl's voice was hured "sorry it took me a while mom wanted me to eat but the saw the way I looked and ran to go get a towel that way I don't fu- I mean mess up her cushions also she wanted me to tell you to eat something as well". The man walked inside and waved at Richie and the rest of us she was beautiful her nice [eye color] eyes were stunning, her [hair length and color] complimented her face nicely, her height was adorable. She was wearing a white tank top, light blue jeans and a white hat covered in grease. She knows how to fix a car? The girl looked at us up and down with a hostile look but then finally got to Richie and her face softened "hey Rich and Bill who are these nerds?" Bill smiles at her "h-hey [name]" Richie looks at us and points to each one saying our names. "That's Eddie" he makes a somewhat disgusted look but waves "and that's Stan" I wave a shakey wave and she looks back at Richie "so these are the Loser's you've been talking about?" Richie nods. She looks back at us then back at him "they look like losers anyway what happened?" "Well we wanted to know if you wanted to join the Loser's club?" She laughs then says in a kinda harsh tone "nah I think I'm good" "please [name] for your best friend?"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
They continued to go at it but slowly starts to grow a smile each time Richie said please Eddie finally broke "Richie just stop this is giving me a migraine and she clearly doesn't want to so just leave her alone" Richie sighs in defeat but looks at her "We'll come everyday if we have to until you say yes" she laughs and smiles. Wow her smile. "Whatever you say trashmouth I have to continue to fix this car so come everyday if you have to I'll continue to say no" Richie smiles and nods "deal" he runs off to his bike and starts to peddle off making her look back at us "aren't you gonna go?" We run to our bikes and peddle off following Richie. "I-i didn't kn-know you knew [name] t-too" Bill stuttered out "oh yeah I didn't know you knew her too" Richie replied "but now that she knows two of us this is only gonna make her want to join even more"
He forced us everyday to go to that bay window and ask if she would join the Loser's Club. She would smile every time at the sight of us and just sigh and say no until one day she finally said yes. It was a cold Friday October night and her parents were going out she invited us in that way we wouldn't die from the cold and we all got excited to have her in the club. She said we could have a sleepover and she would take full on responsibility if our parents got mad at Bill, Eddie and I. From the way she said it sounded like Bill and Richie were always here like this was their second home. We got to know her more and her hostile look softened with each word she said to us. From that day on all us were inseparable. We would always spend the night at each other's house on weekends and weekdays. None of us ever thinking she was going to leave.

>end of flashback<

I guess I was crying becuase when I snapped out of my memory Ben asked if I was ok "Stan are you ok? Your crying." I quickly wiped my tears and nodded "I'm great" lying threw my teeth. Everyone looked at me "Stan we get it we all miss her but she's coming back tomorrow" before I could say anything back to that I hured the voice I've been waiting to hear for a good while now "or she's coming back today"