cuts and bruises

Tommorow was Saterday we all agreed to meet up at the arcade tommorw and everyone signed my cast with the space that was left on it. Will called Joyce and she said yes for letting me stay the Losers had to go back to there hotel and one by one the party had to go as well leaving it only Mike, Will and I.
"I never noticed that Richie looked so much like you until you said you had a twin he never really brought up his family much when I was back in Derry" I say making Mike chuckle a little
"I didn't know until Thursday so I was just as shocked but not as shocked as you were. You were right he really is a trashmouth"
I giggle and nod "he was such a sweet boy back in first grade I dont know what happened over 5th grade summer but when we all came back he was like that and I'm not mad about it I think it's funny"
I say smiling
"You find all of that funny?" Mike asks surprised
"Strangely yeah"
Will was being very quiet I turn to look at him and he was asleep on the couch I smile softly and look back at Mike who was also looking at Will he looks back at me.
"I should wake him up and start heading over there with him. Bye Mike I had fun"
"I had fun too [name]"
I walk over to Will and shake him softly making his eyes flutter open and he smiles at me
"Come on sleepy boy we need to get you home"
"Ok" he sits up and sticks out his hand "I need help"
I grab his hand and pull him up "wow you're really light well to me"
He says bye to Mike and I say bye again we both walk out the basement and get on our bikes and start to ride off to Will's house

"Why were you always so quiet and looked like you were jealous when I was talking with Stan" I asked

"Its just- it's nothing" Will replys annoyed

I sigh

So he really doesn't want to tell me huh. Wow.

We get to the Byers house in complete awkward silence we get off of our bikes and Will knocks on the door Joyce opens the door and looks at the both of us and smiles as we walk in "it's nice to see you again [name]" Joyce says I smile and look at her "it's nice to see you again too Joyce" I answer politely "well [name and I are going to go to my room now" Will says as he grabs my hand and starts walking to his room "leave the door open you two!" Joyce yells as we walk out "yes mom!" Will yells back.

We walk into Will's room and he quickly hugs me I step back a little almost falling from the sudden hug and I slowly hug back "what's wrong?" I ask "please dont leave me and promise you will still love me no matter what I do" i can feel his body shaking
He's he's crying?
Why would he need to cry?
Who would I even leave him for?
Mike has El.
Lucas or Dustin has Max.
Beverly has Ben.
Bill is still holding onto Beverly.
Richie has Eddie.
Mike H doesn't really show any interest in anyone.
Stan?
I love the fuck out of Stan I've known him for so long and ever since he's been here he's the only person I think about.
The only person i want to think about.

Holy shit I still love Stan

~time skip~

Joyce made Will and I sleep in different rooms the that way nothing happens between us i didn't really mind but Will looked a bit sad. "[Name] sleep on the couch and Will you can sleep in your room I don't want you two doing anything you might regret" I get up from the couch and slowly and quietly walk to Will's room. I open the door and see that he is out like a light I smile slightly and slowly and quietly walk out and go back to the living room and lay back down on the couch. I sigh. I cant sleep. At all.