shit

Mike fucking Wheeler is standing in my living room.
"Suprise! I thought since we've been talking a lot on the phone I thought I wouldn't be the only one who misses seeing you in person. So I asked my mom and she said yes mostly becuase of the phone bill and that i can stay with my brother all weekend."
His cheeks went red and he looked down
"I get it if it was out of no where it's just-"
I quickly cut him off by hugging him as tight as I can without hurting him. It's been so long I forgot what he smelled like.
Lemon and Vanilla.
"I missed you Wheeler" I say into his neck
"I missed you too Hopper"
"Wow I don't get an I miss you I was the one who brought him over here"
Mike and I pull away to look at Richie
"I see you everyday dumbass why would I miss you?"
"Becuase you can't get enough of me"
Mike just rolls his eyes while Richie just stands there and smirks
"Your right Richie I can't I think about you day and night longing to feel your touch"
"Really!" Both Mike and Richie yell
"Of course not I see you as an annoying brother. So do you two want to spend the night or do you want me to go over there"
Shit wait Stan would probably come over here and check on me then see that both Richie and Mike are here and freak out
"I was thinking maybe I could-" Richie started
"Can I stay at your house I don't want Stan to come over and see you two here"
Mike's face blanked "shit you're right I mean all of my stuff is at my brother's house anyway"
"Alright Richie go ask my mom if I can stay at your house and Mike follow me to my room"
"Alright" both of them say as Richie runs to where my mom is and Mike and I run upstairs to my room.
I walk to my closet and grab a pair of clothes and to my dresser to get pjs
"Mike can you get my bag please"
I didn't hear anything
"Mike can you-"
I turned and Mike quickly pressed his lips against mine and then pulled away
"I'm sorry I've been wanting to do that since I saw you heres your-"
I cut him off with another kiss
"Bag" he says handing my bag
"I've been wanting to do that since you got here too. It's ok and thank you" I say taking my bag and putting my stuff in the bag
"Ew I witness both of those kisses your mom said it's ok our mom is taking us back to my house" Richie says making a face.
Mike and I looked at each other with red faces and quickly pulled away and looked somewhere else I put my backpack on and accidentally punched Mike making Richie laugh and me to quickly apologize.
"This is gonna be fun" Richie says while walking out of my room making Mike and I follow.
We got to Richie's house and we quickly ran to Richie's room and I almost tripped over the air mattress that was in Richie's room
"Mom says it would be better to have Mike and I sleep in the same room that way we can bond more" Richie says while taking off his shoes and throwing them somewhere in the room
"I didn't know you had an air mattress I usually sleep in the same bed as you Rich"
Mike made a face making Richie shrug
"It's too much work to get out and blow up plus that's on you since your the one who always falls asleep during our late night talks so I just leave you there"
"Shit your right" I say sitting on the mattress and patting it making Mike sit down and lay his head on my head since he's taller then me
"Aww good boy Mike maybe if you roll over she'll give you a treat" Richie says making me cover my mouth to keep from laughing.
"Oh shut up your just upset that no girl likes you"
"At least I'm not a virgin!"
Mike and Richie started to go at it making me start to laugh hard until I couldn't breath after a while I started to cough making both of them stop and look at me with so much concern.
"Are you ok!"
"Do you need water!"
I finally catch my breath and sigh
"Yeah I'm fine but where's Eddie when you need him man it was just funny to watch both of you go at it"
After a while of play fighting with Richie and laughing hard Mike fell asleep on the mattress making me cover him up with a blanket and kiss his forehead.
"You really care about him don't you?" I turn looking at Richie who was sitting on his bed staring at me. The glare from the moon reflecting off of his glasses. I sigh and sit on his bed and lay my head in his lap
"I swear if I feel a boner poke at my face you wont have a wang to stick in anyone"
"Noted"
"I do I really do but I'm at a crossroads. I like Mike but he's all the way in Hawkins but I also really like Bill. He's been my best friend since forever I was there when Gorgie was born becuase his parents left him at his house on accident so my mom and I went to pick him up. I've been spending more time with him and i like it. He makes me feel safe but so does Mike. I just dont know how to feel"
"Didn't you and Bill always used to joke about how you two were going to get married becuase your parents?"
"Yeah but I had a crush on him back in 4th grade but I just kinda suppressed it"
"What it?"
"Kept it in and didn't think about it Rich. I just don't know how to feel about it"
Richie yawned and laid back making me get get off of his lap and lay next to him making him yawn again
"Just brake up with Stan and get with one of them do what makes you happy I guess"
"Thanks Rich"
"Noooo prrooblleem" he said letting me know he's asleep.
I stayed up and after a while of laying there I felt arms wrap around me I turned and looked to see it was Richie and I smile and gently take off his glasses since he had no time to take them off and I quickly place them on his nightstand. I sigh and close my eyes hoping this time I'll fall asleep.
Bill or Mike?
Mike or Bill?
Bill....