Chapter Fifteen - City

Shoto
The Friday Before

I caught up Shinso. "Hey, Shinso, can we talk for a second?" I asked. I said what I needed to say to him.

"So let me get this straight, you followed me halfway home because you need ideas to take (F/n) on a date that you asked her on." He said.

"Yeah, pretty much, everything I just said. I don't see the problem."

He looked at me and slowly blinked. "Look, I'm flattered, but why come to me? I mean I'm not in your class. Heck, I haven't even talked to you before, so why?" He questioned.

"Well it's true we never talked before now but... it's obvious (F/n) values you as a friend and for that, I believe your opinion will be invaluable."

"Honestly, you hero course students never cease to amaze me." He took a long pause. "Alright, I'll help you with planning your date with (F/n)."

Not only did I get advice from Hitoshi, but I also talked to my mom about it.

"You finally asked this (F/n) girl on a date, I see." She smiled at me. "Be sure to be a gentleman man and treat her like a princess."

"You know I will, Mom."

"I'm just happy you could break out of your shell. I'm sure she's very special."

"She is." I said. I smiled at the thought of her smile. It was a rare sight, but it's embedded in my memories.

"Shoto... you're blushing." Mom stated. I snapped out of it and held my face to cool it down. Mom smiled at me softly. I loved her smile as well. Don't worry, Mom, I'll save you from this place. One day, you and (F/n) will meet one another, I'll make sure of it.

Saturday

I stood in front of her door. This is it... this is what I asked for.

...Damn, how did this even start? When did I even start falling for her? How did I know that I started falling for her? That's right... my sister. I hate that she knows me better than I know myself sometimes.

I didn't know this love thing just happens like this. I just fell flat on my face in my own feelings. It was a hard fall and it was fast as well. What even attracted to me to her in the first place? I really don't know. I guess I'll find that out tonight.

I rang the doorbell and as I waited for someone to open the door, I adjust my jacket. I was greeted by a disinterested Mr. Aizawa. "Hi, Mr. Aizawa."

"Hello, Todoroki. (F/n) should be down any second, but while we wait. I want to make myself very clear, if you get too touchy I will know, if you do something wrong I will know, if you even think about taking advantage of (F/n) I will know. You don't want to see the consequences for that. You will respect her, you will keep her safe, and you will make her feel wanted. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir." I answered.

Moments later, (F/n) was in view with who I assumed was her mother. She and her mom looked a lot alike. It's good to know, she's going to stay pretty. I smiled at her. She looked... beautiful.

"Have her home by 9 pm." Aizawa ordered. I was going to abide with his wishes, but (F/n) spoke up "What? 11." I rebutted.

"8:30."Aizawa said.
"11:30." (F/n) argued.