Chapter Twenty Nine - Aftermath

Your POV

I shot up in my bed and immediately was restrained down. I didn't care enough to struggle against whatever was holding me down. I just laid down on the bed waiting for my eye sight to adjust. The room wasn't bright in fact it was dark outside.

Once I could see again, I looked at what was holding me down. My right hand and left leg was handcuffed to the hospital bed. No one was in the room with me, I was all alone here... not Aizawa, not Mom, not Shoto... nobody.

The machines monitoring my vitals were beeping like usual. I laid back down in my bed to relax my nerves especially after the nightmares I had of my father.

I looked around for my phone, but none of my belongings seemed to be in the room. The remote for the tv was placed on a desk. I reached over to get it but it was too far away.

I tried using my quirk but the water just fell to the ground midway because of my weakness. I strained myself and finally got a hold of the remote.

I changed the channel to whatever was playing to a news channel. On the tv was Aizawa, Vlad King, and Principal Nezu speaking on the attack that happened. There were asked many questions. Many on Bakugo's kidnapping and my dad's reappearance.

Like I knew, the media's opinion upon me had turned negative again. It's like when I first got here and everyone was against me back then I had Aizawa and now I have... My head turned to my right and was greeted by an empty room... No one.

I turned off the tv. I didn't want to hear anymore.

My stomach started to growl even if I wasn't in the mood to eat. I ignored its loud howls. I just wanted to escape, I didn't want to feel anything but right now I felt like a criminal.

I was too tired to stay awake and ended falling unconscious again.

Aizawa

From what Mizuko said (F/n) has been in and out of consciousness for the past three days. She was responding to treatment but her body was weak at the moment.

Technically, Mizuko wasn't allowed to see/ treat her since she was family but the officers outside her door couldn't know that. She we went as her doctor.

I was working with the principal to get the charges on (F/n) dropped and written as self-defense.

After three days, (F/n) charges were dropped and I was able to see her again. I was emailed in the middle of one of our meetings with the other teachers. The principal was as well.

"Aizawa, if you want to go, you're more than welcomed to." The principal said.

"Thank you," I said. I grabbed my things and rushed to the hospital. I dialed for Shoto.

He picked up the phone, "Hi, Aizawa." He said.

"Hi, Shoto. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I've been okay. Is everything okay?" He said.

"I'm coming over to get you. We're finally allowed to see her. I'll be there in 10." I told him.

"Okay."

~*Time Skip*~

Shoto got in the passenger seat next to me. He was the first to speak, "About the Bakugo business, I know it was a job for the pros but-"