Chapter Fourteen - Date

Aizawa POV

"I'm guessing you didn't tell (F/n), where you actually were." Mizuko said turning on her side to face me.

"I think it's too sudden. She just met you and we haven't made anything official." I told her. "It'll be a lot for her."

"Official?" She hummed. "Well, that's not a big obstacle, but I agree that it's too soon. Where does she think you are?"

"At a meeting. Which is why I have to get home before she wakes up." I answered. With that, I got ready to leave. Mizuko saw me on the way out. "When's the next time I can see you?" I asked her.

"Well, (F/n) invited me over to help her out with her date... so later today." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and smiled at me.

"I'll see you soon." I pecked her lips.

|||

I got home at 5 am. Fortunately, (F/n) didn't burn the house down. I went upstairs to check on her. She was asleep in her bed with Fubuki curled next to her over the covers. I kissed the top of her head and went to my room.

Your POV

I sat at the table for breakfast. I started a new book last night and I brought it down with me to read. "Good morning." Aizawa said. "Morning." I replied. As I was watching Aizawa he seemed to be in a practically jolly mood. I ignored it at first, but my eyes kept leaving my book to watching him.

Usually, Aizawa was too lazy to cook breakfast so I ended up eating cereal or a bagel, but today he was cooking away in the kitchen.

"How was your meeting?" I asked him.
"Alright, nothing special." He answered.
"What time did you get home?"
"11-ish."
"Okay."

I went back to reading. What a strange man? I thought.

I refilled Fubuki's bowl with water and poured her food in her other bowl. That attracted Fubuki's attention and she came to eat. Aizawa finished cooking and put a plate in front of me. He made french toast with eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns. I decided to pair the meal with orange juice and an orange.

I sat across from Aizawa and we ate. "So today's gonna be a big day for you? Are you nervous?" Aizawa asked.

"Not really. I'm actually really excited, but I don't really know what to expect. I did a little reading about dates, but I think I'm really into the fancy dinner, movie, dressing nice thing." I answered.

"Well just give it a try if Todoroki does decide to do any of that."

"I will. I've been asking Mom and the girls for advice as well. I'm pretty sure all of them are going to come over, I don't know. Be ready for that."

"If your goal is to kill me you might as well do it now."

"Don't you worry, your time will come." I wiggled my brows.

"You look stupid since I can only see one of your brows." Aizawa comment. He was satisfied with his last statement.

"Speaking of looking stupid, I'm supposed to get these bandages off today."