Horror Movie Revenge

A/N: Part 2 to an imagine I did earlier called 'Prank'

"It's my turn to pick the movie tonight!" Ben whined.

"Right, pick something good this time!" You snapped.

You handed Ben the remote. He went straight to the 'Horror' section on Netflix. You had an immediate reaction.

"Babe! Please no! I hate horror films, you know this!"

"Ah come on! Live a little!" He said scrolling through the movies.

You groaned knowing he wasn't going to change his mind. You snuggled into Ben's chest, pulling a fuzzy blanket over the both of you. Ben finally settled on a film, he chose "Hush".

"I'm excited!" Ben pulled his arm out from under the blanket, putting it around your neck. His hand resting off your shoulder.

The movie started off pretty mellow. Nothing too scary yet, when suddenly a man in a mask popped up in the characters doorway, outside her home. You jumped, quickly turning your head into Ben's chest, shielding your eyes.

"Ben! Ugh!" You whined.

"It's not that bad!" He said laughing as he begun to rub your back. "He's gone, you can come back out now."

"I hate this!"

"Well, it hates you too." He teased as a smile sparked across his face.

We both became silent as the women on the screen tried escaping her home. She was shot in the back of the leg.

"Oh this is horrible! I don't want to watch anymore!"

"Please! You're being a big baby!"

"Urgh, fine. It's just a movie (Y/N)!" You said taking a deep breath, trying to ease your anxious jitters.

"That's the spirit!" Ben said kissing your lips quickly before turning his head back to the screen.

The movie finally ended! You made it!

"At least it had a good ending." Ben said.

"She almost died!" You said giggling a bit, raising your eyebrow.

"You know what I mean!" He said getting off the couch.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"To bed, I'm tired! You coming with?" Ben replied heading up the stairs.

"Yeah! I'll be up in a second, I'm gonna get some water!"

Ben nodded and walked up the stairs.

You went to the kitchen, grabbing a cup from the cabinet. You turned on the faucet, putting your cup under the running water. Once you've filled up your cup you followed Ben up the stairs. You went to your bedroom. He was no where to be seen! Where is he?

"Ben?" You called out.

Before walking back out into the hallway to search some more, Ben popped out from behind the door with a mask on.

"Argh!" Ben screamed.

"Oh my fucking god!" You practically had a heart attack! You spilled your water all over the floor.

You turned around running, throwing yourself on the bed. Your heart beating a million times a minute. You looked over at Ben who couldn't contain his laughter.

"Are you alright love?" He said walking over to you.

"No!" You started to laugh a little too.

"Remember when you pranked me? This was pay back." He said sitting next to you.

"It was a pretty good way of doing it, I guess." You admitted with smile.

Ben turned his head to face yours. He cupped your face in his hands, kissing your lips.

"I'm sorry babe, that was pretty mean though!"

"Mhhmmm!" You hummed sassily, kissing him again.