Shirtless Photo Shoot

"Alright, take ya top off!" The hip photographer demands, Ben complies.

Ben slowly raises his shirt off his chest, revealing his orgasmic abs and toned pecks. Ben turns his head to face you.

"Looking great babe!" You say enthusiastically from behind the camera, giving him a thumbs up.

Ben smirks before a hair stylist came over, fixing the hair he'd bumped when removing his shirt. You heard him say softly, "Sorry, didn't mean to!" The hair dresser huffs and walks away. Ben looks back at you and mouths,

"Did you just see that?" His eyebrows raised.

You giggle at the interaction. What a bitch! You thought to yourself.

"Aight Ben, ready?" The photographer gets Ben's attention. "We're gonna need you over by that mirror. All I ask, is that you lean up against the wall and look handsome. Got it?" Ben nods whilst walking to where the photographer pointed.

"For this shot, we're gonna pour a little bit of water on you. It'll give off a 'Just got out of the pool' kinda vibe. You know what I'm saying?" The young photographer adds.

"Yeah, sounds good!"

Someone working at the studio pours a significant amount of water over the top of Ben's head, completely dousing his hair, as the rest of the water drips down his back and chest. You were practically drooling over him from afar as he ran his fingers though his wet locks. The water made Ben's body glisten in the studio lights. Ben poses for the camera like a pro. Looking flawless came naturally to him. It made you jealous.

After every few clicks of the camera, Ben turns his head to look at you. He notices you completely admiring him, he smirks every time. You hope the camera is catching every smirk because they make your heart race.

———

Ben's photo shoot comes to an end. He walks over to you with open arms, his body still covered in water. He squeezes you tight, you could feel the water from his chest and stomach soaking into your blouse.

"Mhm well hello!" You say giggling, releasing from the soggy hug. "You looked handsome as always!"

"Thanks love!" He kisses your lips passionately. "You dried me off, how kind of you!"

"Yeah yeah! Funny isn't it!" You nudge his naked shoulder.

"You know you love me!" Ben's grin turns into a cheeky smile, which makes you blush.

"I can't wait to see these pictures babe!"

"You seem excited huh?"

"Of course! How couldn't I be?"

Ben kisses you again, but this time pulling your waist closer to his. Your lips synchronizing with every movement. His hands trailed downs your back, resting on your bum.

"You're so supportive" Ben said breathlessly in between kisses. "I love you for that!"

You hold Ben's face in your hands. "I would never miss this! Also, how could I pass up seeing you do a shirtless, might I add, wet photoshoot." Ben smirks.

"Someone's definitely turned on." Ben teases rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up!" You blush, knowing what he said was totally true.

Ben puts his shirt back on. His eyes look heavy, tired boy.

"I'm ready for a nap!" Ben groans.

"Me too! I'll happily join you!"

A/N: 10k reads! omg how cool is that! Thanks for continually reading my imagines! Its fun reading your guys comments and requests! Also thanks for voting for them! It means the world! ❤️