Bromance

You and Ben are sat in your bed cuddling after the BAFTAS after party, when Ben gets a text from Joe.

*buzz buzz*

Ben's phone lights up the dark bedroom, making you jump from the loud buzz.

"Who is it?" Your head still resting on Ben's chest.

"oh my god!" Ben laughs reading the notification.

"What?" You giggle, eager to know who's making Ben laugh.

"It's joe!" The smile still lingers on his face, as he turns his phone to show you a picture.

It's the picture of Ben with a McDonald's cup and Joe with a Champagne glass, giving cheers as they look at each other.

"Was this tonight?" You giggle.

"Yeah! You were in another room with Lucy when we took this."

"Ahh I see, but why'd he send it to you at such a late hour?"

"He wants to know if he should post it or not."

"You two are hilarious! You guys are like a married couple!" You nuzzle your head back into his chest.

"I mean the fans love it, they think it's really funny!"

"I love it too! A true bromance!" You say sarcastically.

Ben begins to type away on his phone. Then you hear the little sound when you've sent a message.

"What'd you say back?" You question.

"I said he should post it! I'm also going to post the video I took of Joe dancing to 'Drop it like it's hot'! They'll love it!" Ben says excitedly, as he went through his camera roll to find the video.

"I'm jealous of you two sometimes!" You tease tilting your head up to kiss his jawline.

"Huh?"

"I was kidding, but...you do post more of Joe than you do of me!" Taking the joke a little further.

"(Y/N) you know I love you! It's just that the fans are going crazy for the whole bromance thing right now so...I'm going to give it to them! You know?" Ben says anxiously trying not to upset you.

"Babe! I'm only kidding!" You sit up holding his face in your hands. "I love the bromance thing! It's quite funny actually!"

"You scared me there love!" Ben says before kissing your lips.

*joe_mazzello just posted a photo.

Ben's phone lights up again. He grabs it quickly to see what the fans response is like.

"There's already thousands of likes and hundreds of comments!" Ben let's out a big belly laugh.

"You better post yours now! Hit em' with a double post! They're bound to love it!" You suggest.

"Yeah yeah! You're right!" Ben opens Instagram, and immediately posts the video of Joe dancing.

The response is just as good as it is on Joe's post! Thousands of likes a minute.

"This is so fun!" You admit, watching Ben's Instagram blow up.

Joe Mazzello:

Mate! Is your Instagram going wild?

The notification pops up at the top of Ben's screen. He slides down and responds...

Ben Hardy:

Yes! We've broken the internet again!😂

Joe Mazzello:

They can't get enough of our bromance! Gwilym is gonna be so jealous!😏

Ben Hardy:

As he should!

"I'm going to sleep! This is getting out of hand!" You joke, pecking his lips again before getting comfy under the covers.

"Me too! I'm bloody exhausted!" Ben puts his phone down on the night stand, wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling your body closer to his. "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight!"

A/N: This was a random idea that popped into my head earlier today! It's so silly, but I hope you liked it! haha