New Tattoo

A/N: I'm still not sure what Ben's tattoo is! For the sake of this imagine, I'm just going to say it's a whale tale!

(Y/NN)=Your Nickname

You are lying in bed when the front door creeks open.

"Ben?" You question.

"Yes love, I'm home! I have to show you something! Where are you?" Ben says full of excitement.

"The bedroom!"

You could hear Ben's footsteps getting closer, when suddenly his adorable face peeks around the doorframe. He walks in looking a bit suspicious, holding his arm nervously.

"What's going on?" You sit up.

"Don't get mad!" Ben says biting his lip as he sits down next to you.

"Ben what have you done now!" You give him puppy eyes whilst you pout your lips.

Ben begins to take off his jacket, which you found quite odd. What is he about to show me? Once the jacket was off, a black shape was tattooed on his inner bicep. He looked at your face, waiting for any sign of emotion.

"I love it but...what exactly is it?" You ask while a smile stretches across your face.

"You do? I thought you'd be mad and it's a whale tale."

"Why would I be mad! It makes you look like a sexy badass!" You giggle while inspecting the tattoo, getting closer to his arm. "But a whale tale? What's that about?"

"Remember when I took you on that whale sighting cruise on our trip to South Africa?" Ben's voice started shaking. "This may sound cheesy but it's when I realized I was in love you. The way you looked that day, all the memories we'd made, and how passionate you were about the whales. This tattoo will always remind me of my love for you."

"That's so thoughtful baby! I love it...I love you!" You are practically speechless.

You throw your body onto Ben's, giving him the biggest hug he's probably ever received. He hugs you back tightly, leaving soft kisses on your neck. You crash your lips into Ben's, while his hands roam your back.

After a quick make-out session, you roll off of him. Ben puts his hand behind his head, making himself comfortable. By doing this, it made his bicep muscles more prominent, making the new tattoo pop. All you could do was admire the tattoo and the meaning behind it.

"Ben, seriously I love it!" You gush.

"I'm glad (Y/NN)! I love it too!" He leans over kissing the top of your head.

"Should I get one for you?" You ask nuzzling your head into Ben's chest.

"Only if you want to!"

Once an idea pops into your head, that's all you can think about. The whole rest of the night, you and Ben looked up tattoo ideas. Eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: This one is hella cheesy haha ew! Also what are your thoughts on Ben's tattoo? I really love it!