Luke Hemmings: tv shows and sexy beasts

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Luke watching the first episode of True Blood, one of your favorite shows. He had never seen it before and you had been trying to get him to watch it for a while when he finally gave in. You were sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around your waist when a kinky sex scene came on. Luke shifted underneath you, and you felt him getting hard against your bum. He was getting turned on by watching a tv show.

You moved your bottom slightly, grinding it against him, and he tightened his grip on your waist. He pressed a few soft kisses to your neck, and you closed your eyes, the cold metal of his lip ring teasing you. You had kind of deserved it, turning him on like this. You let out a small moan and you felt yourself thrown down onto the couch, Luke hovering over you, kissing your lips roughly. Your hands wandered over his arms, your mouth pressing hungrily against his. His hands were exploring the outline of your waist and one slid under your shirt, softly examining your torso before palming your breasts through your bra. He moved around to your back and expertly unhooked your bra like he had so many times before. After your bra was loosely dangling under your shirt, he pulled off his own shirt. You ran your hands down his toned abdomen, you pulled his head towards you, and whispered in his ear, "I want you. Now." and nibbled on his ear.

You had never had sex before. Sure, you'd given Luke blowjobs, but you'd never gone all the way and he had respected that. But you couldn't wait anymore. You needed him right then.

"Are you sure, Y/N? I can wait, I don't want to rush you." Luke said, making sure it was clear that your love was worth more than getting laid.

You pulled off your pajama pants and nodded in response, and Luke kissed you again, this time more softly, with more love than hunger.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He said as soon as he pulled off your shirt and bra. Luke pressed kisses down your stomach to the elastic of your cotton underwear. He slowly pulled them off, taking his time to make sure not to rush the moment. As soon as they were off, he stared at your dripping core, and mumbled "Such a pretty little pussy." and ran a finger through your folds. You let out a moan at the friction and Luke buried his face in between your thighs. He pressed a few kisses around your bundle of nerves before capturing them between his lips, sucking lightly. Not too much later, you felt a finger diving into you, pumping slowly at first then faster, and then you felt another finger enter. You wrapped your fingers through Luke's blonde hair and pushed him further into your core and he let out a moan.

A tightening feeling was growing in your stomach, and you knew exactly what it was. "Luke, I'm going to cum, please fuck me." You whimpered, and Luke pulled away from in between your thighs.

"You just taste so good, baby." Luke mumbled as he leaned in to kiss you. His chin was glimmering with your juices, you saw, as he pulled off his own pants. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled a condom from the billfold. He ripped open the foil before sliding the condom over his length. He leaned back over you, positioning himself at your entrance, before saying "You ready, baby?" You nodded your head vigorously and he slid in halfway. You gasped at the pleasure of Luke's hard cock sliding into you. It hurt a little bit, but not as much as you had heard. It felt amazing, you realized. "You okay, Y/N? Can I keep going?" You gave a quick nod, and he slid into you the rest of the way. You moved your hands to his buff arms, holding on for dear life as he slid in and out of you repeatedly. You moaned under him, loving the way he felt in you. Luke started going a little faster, hitting your g-spot every time he entered you. "Fuck, babe, you're so tight." He breathed out.

"F-faster, Lukey. Please." You begged, wanting your release. Luke gave a small smile, and started thrusting faster, and you bit your lip, holding back the scream of pleasure that was trying to find its way from your throat.

"Scream for me baby, tell me who's fucking you so good." Luke panted, pounding you violently. He moved his lips to your neck, sucking harshly, making sure to leave marks so you could remember that night for days to come.

"Fuck, Luke!" The scream finally left your mouth and you dragged your nails down his arms. Your boyfriend let out a growl and you felt him twitching inside you. He moved his hand down to your clit, rubbing it roughly, bringing you closer and closer to your climax. "I'm close baby, I want you to cum for me on three, okay?" You gave him a nod and he rubbed your bundle of nerves faster.

"1...

"2...

3!" Luke yelled. You clenched around him and let yourself release. Your climax sent him over the edge as well, and he shot his load into the condom. He leaned down to your mouth, still thrusting softly, and kissed you. "I love you so much baby girl. Are you okay?"

You were panting and had your eyes closed, but a smile grew on your face. "I'm great. That was amazing, Lukey. Thank you so much, I love you." He kissed your nose before handing you your shirt and wrapping you in his arms. You finished the episode of True Blood by yourself, with the sound of Luke's soft snores as a comforting background noise