Luke Hemmings: Mr. Hemmings

You giggled and sat on his lap. "Luke, I'm sorry!"

Luke looked at you cheekily, "I know how you could make it up to me."

You chuckled lightly before pressing your forehead against his. "And how's that, Mr. Hemmings?" you played along

Luke picked you up bridal style, and you figured he was going to take you up to your bedroom. But when he made a swift right turn into the kitchen and gently laid you down on the table you were surprised.

"Luke, what the heck?" you lightly laughed

Luke shrugged and began to unbutton his shirt, "I always wanted to do this babe."

You sighed dramatically, "Don't you think our nice, comfy, soft, warm, BED would do a lot better than this table."

"Yeah, but there's no fun in that" Luke discarded his shirt before tugging you so your legs were hanging off the table. He slowly brought his lips to yours and you leaned up to kiss him. Right before your lips were finally going to make contact, Luke pulled away, tugging his lip ring in his mouth.

"You god damn tease" you huffed

"Easy, baby" he laughed. He rubbed your thighs through your jeans causing your core to grow wet. He could be such a tease sometimes, but Luke really knew how to work you. Luke slowly moved his hands to the zipper on your jeans, unzipping especially slow. He then pressed his thumb to the button. Instead of unbuttoning it, which you were really fucking hoping he would do, he pressed down on the button, causing it to rub against your clit. You moaned in pleasure and surprise, happy for contact, but upset at the teasing.

Luke darkly laughed as he unbuttoned and removed your jeans, along with your panties. "Oh baby, you're so fucking gorgeous" he moaned, tugging on his lip ring

You blushed, "Get on with it, Lucas."

"Fiesty! It's adorable, I love it" with that Luke winked and licked a bold stripe down your slit. You bucked your hips up at his mouth involuntarily. Luke held you down by your hip bone, rubbing his thumb on the bone tenderly. He used his other hands to gently push inside your entrance, causing you to squeal.

"You're so tight for me, holy shit baby. You feel so good around my fingers." Luke licked and sucked on your clit as he gently and slowly finger fucked you. It was the slowest you two have gone in a while, but neither of you were complaining. It was passionate. It was real. Luke just wanted to make his princess feel good.

"Oh, fuck, Luke, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Y/N. Let me taste you baby." Luke encouraged, adding another finger in and hitting your g-spot rhythmically. You released into your boyfriend's mouth, and he gladly licked you clean.

Luke lets you recover as he took off his pants, along with his boxers. You removed your white top and cream lace bra. He began to slowly pump himself. Luke was so turned on just looking at you on the kitchen table. Lips swollen from his kisses, nipples hardened from your arousal, chest heaving due to your orgasm, and your beautiful naked body laid out for him. He began jerking off faster, loving this sight of his gorgeous girlfriend sprawled out for him. "Baby, are you ready for me?"

You smiled sweetly, "Of course, Luke."

That was all he needed. Luke positioned himself at your entrance and pushed slowly in, letting you adjust. Your back arched and your hands flew around Luke's neck, pushing his body closer to yours. "I love feeling you inside me" you whispered

Luke grunted in response and began thrusting faster, placing sloppy kisses in the crook of your neck. You gently sucked and slid a hand down to your core, rubbing your clit as he thrusted.

You tugged on your boyfriend's hair and he twitched inside you, indicating he was close.

"Baby- I'm gonna cum" with that he pulled out of you softly, his thumb never leaving your clit. He rubbed circles faster than ever with one hand, while the other pumped his shaft to his release. You felt Luke's cum all over your stomach and that's all you needed before you orgasmed for the second time that night. Luke kissed you softly, and then you reached down and swiped a bit of the cum off your stomach with your pointer finger. Maintaining eye contact with your lover, you took your finger into your mouth and tauntingly licked it clean, causing Luke to smile.

He picked you up bridal style (yet again) and brought you to your shared bed. "Come here, baby. You did such a good job, lemme cuddle you."

You gladly complied and tucked in close to your amazing boyfriend.