Calum

Calum wrapped his hand around his length, making sure to lubricate himself up from spitting on his hand beforehand- his mouth parted slightly when he finally felt some sort of friction against his cock. His toes curled, his thighs tensing up a bit as he started off slow, running his thumb over the tip teasingly to somehow convince himself that it was you touching him, not him.
He had a hard day at work and couldn't get any of his vocals right, but now seemed like the perfect time. He was in the comfort of the hotel room- comfy pillows, a sex tape from you both that you made last weekend and all by himself.
"Fuck." He gulped as he tilted his head back, blinking a few times as his head jerked back down to the phone screen- watching your hand move up and down on him before taking him into your mouth as you gave the camera a small wink.
He moaned at the sight and continued watching- jerking himself off a little faster. His moans were increasing in volume and he wished that you were here to do this for him. A sex tape is the closest thing to it- so he had to settle for the best he'd get.
His abs jumped as he tightened his fist, his hips fucking up into his hand. He let out loud moans- not caring for anyone that could potentially hear. He was so set on coming that he would let nothing else ever dare to interrupt him. He watched the phone, biting down on his bottom lip harshly as his abs glistened with sweat- his blonde and brown wavy hair sticking to his forehead as he jerked off at the sight of you. His hand was becoming tighter around him and at this point he was going so fast that the only sound that could be heard was his loud moans and the sound of his skin slapping.
His toes curled violently as he glanced down at himself, his heart racing just as much. He was getting close to his own euphoria and he was determined to reach it.
He pumped himself for a few more minutes before finally reaching his high- his come shooting in spurts all over his lower abdomen. Some hit his pecks and he only kept going, jerking off even faster to prolong his own orgasm.
"Fucking-" he grunted, his thighs shaking as he fucked up into his fist, his other hand dropping his phone and grasping onto the sheets beside him, "oh my god- oh fu-uck, Y/N."
He finished himself off with a sigh, panting as his heart raced maniacally. He took it slow on himself, his hips twitching into his hand as he was experiencing aftershocks of his orgasm.
"Jesus fucking Christ..." He looked up at the ceiling, breathing heavily.