Michael Clifford: Bright haired fluffy

"Honey, I'm hooome" Mikey called from the doorway, kicking off his shoes and setting down his backpack. You rolled your eyes and gave a quick shout that you were in the kitchen. He walked in to see you pulling dinner out of the oven with your hair up in a sloppy bun and your apron all dirtied from cooking.

"It feels like we're a couple in the 50's" he laughed, leaning over and giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. You smiled and laughed at him.

"Your hair color wouldn't have gone over well in the fifties" you joked as his hands found their way to your hips.

"True very true" he smiled, adoration shining through his eyes. "I'm really excited for tonight. Are you?" he questioned.

"I'm nervous and not really sure what to expect" you admitted to him.

"I promise it'll be great, okay?" he questioned, raising your chin with his index finger so that his eyes could meet yours and you could see that he wasn't lying to you.

"Dinner's ready" you replied with a smile, leading him to the table.

You both sat down at the table as he eyed the lovely meal you'd prepared. Usually, dinner was held with some conversation between the two of you, but tonight nervous energy instead of Michael's loud voice and laughter filled the room

Not even halfway through your salad you dropped your fork down onto the table with a loud clang. Mikey looked up from his food in confusion.

"Fuck it. We can eat later" you said, getting up from the table and grabbing his hand to lead him up to the bedroom.

Mikey's grin was truly impressive. He'd known the night before when he made the suggestion of him helping you that you'd spend all day picturing it and toying with the idea in your head. He didn't anticipate that you'd be this excited though.

"Let me grab my bag!" he said, detaching his hand from yours and heading back to the front door where he'd dropped it earlier.

Not waiting for him, you immediately entered the bedroom and started removing your clothing. You stopped when you were just in your bra and underwear because you actually were quite nervous and wanted the protection that not being fully exposed quite yet offered you.

When Mikey walked through the door and saw you his smile get even wider.

"Just couldn't wait could you" he chuckled, dropping his bag on the floor at the end of the bed before placing his hands on your hips again and gently connecting his lips with yours. You kissed him back but your nervousness and timidness were apparent.

"Relax" he started, kissing you again before continuing. "I've got you" he mumbled against your lips. You wholeheartedly believed him. With that, you really began to relax more.

Very gently, he backed you up and laid you down on the bed. Holding himself over you with his strong arms placed on either side of your head, he leaned down and continued kissing you sweetly. You felt safe and comfortable knowing that Mikey was here for you and would strive to still make you happy even when he was busy on tour.

He leaned backwards so that he was straddling your legs, but made sure not to sit on you as not to cause you any pain. Balancing over you, he gently began to run his hands over your exposed torso and breasts, drinking in your image like it would be the last time he would get to see you.

You let out a small moan, loving the feeling of his soft palms mixed with his rough, calloused fingertips running all over your body. He grinned down at you.

"You ready?" he questioned, eyes meeting yours again and searching for any hesitance from you. You smiled and nodded in reply.

Very slowly and gently, he pulled your panties down your legs and gently deposited them to the side of the bed. You slightly parted your legs to give him access to where you were aching for his touch. He ran the palms of his hands back up your legs and down over your inner thighs, avoiding where you needed him to be. Slightly bucking up your hips in encouragement, you caught Mikey with a big grin on his face, quietly laughing to himself at your neediness.