Luke your an idiot

Everyone just assumed Luke was the most innocent member of the band; the most 'vanilla', and in many cases he was. But when it came to it, in bed, he was far from innocent. He liked to be on top. He was the dominant one, although sometimes he might let you be the one in charge if you wanted.
Tonight you were tired. You had had a double shift with an annoying boss, and you missed the bus. Your phone was dead so you had to walk home.
When you finally got back, all you wanted to do was sleep, eat, and sleep some more. You were half way through making some dinner when Luke came back from the studio.
He found you in the kitchen taking something out of the oven. He crept over and snaked his arms around your waist, kissing the back of your neck.
"Hey, y/n!" you turned around to face him, pecking his lips.
"Hey! How was your day?" his normal bright, blue eyes seemed darker than usual.
"Normal" he began to kiss up your neck until his lips brushed your ear, "Except for the fact that I missed you. A lot." He pushed his hips into you slightly, and you felt the bulge in his jeans.
"Oh really?" you smirked slightly before grabbing his shoulders and moving him off your neck. His face fell.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm just really tired. Today was a long day" his smirked returned, and he re-attached his lips to your neck.
"Well, I guess I'll just do all the work, all you have to do is enjoy, babe" you smiled before sighing slightly.
"Fine! But nothing too hard, ok?" he let out a breathy laugh, nodding. His hands trailed down your sides, stopping on your ass.
"Jump" he ordered, nipping at your ear. You complied, jumping and wrapping your legs around his waist. He carried you to the kitchen table, setting you down before pulling your shirt off. He took his off and started un-buttoning your jeans, planting his lips firmly on yours. You kissed back, as you pushed his jeans and boxers down his legs, his erection hitting your thigh.
"I guess you really did miss me!" you giggled, as you hoisted yourself up to let him take your shorts and pants off. He growled into the kiss, tangling his hands in your hair as the situation got more heated.
He jumped up on the table, hovering over you.
"Luke we eat on this table! Our friends eat here, we can't you know right here" he sighed, annoyed, before wrapping his arms around your waist. He picked you both off the table, letting you down gently on the tiled floor next to the table.
"Better?" he stared down at your chest, quickly undoing your bra, cupping your boobs as he threw the lacy underwear across the room.
"It's colder!" the icy tiles forced your body up, arching your back as Luke used it to his advantage. He grabbed you, bringing you into him more, lining up with your entrance. He looked up at you for re-assurance. You nodded, holding your breath in anticipation. He pushed into you, filling you up. You let out your breath in a long moan. He began to thrust, hard and fast. He moved his hands from your boobs to your ass, pushing you up more as he thrust down, making sure you felt him.
"Luke, it's ok, it's good! You can go easier" you were tiring out quicker than you expected, and as good as it felt, you wouldn't mind if he went a little easier. He didn't stop. He gripped your hips firmly, bringing them up to his each time he thrust into you. The harder he went the more it became uncomfortable. Your walls stretched more to try and accommodate him, but since he didn't let you adjust, it just became painful.
"Luke! Stop, slow down!" your voice was louder now, but still shaky, as he continued to move faster.
"It's ok, baby, I'm nearly there" and he kept going. You scrunched your eyes closed as not to let frustrated tears escape. You were tired and frankly not in the sexiest of moods, and right now, this was plain sore. As his thrusts became sloppier, you knew he was close. He came, and rode out his high, letting breathy moans escape his lips, hitting your sweaty chest.
"Are you not gonna-" he stopped when he saw your face, tears welling in your eyes. He pulled out, finally removing his hands from your hips to cup your face.
"Baby, what's wrong?" his previously lustful expression had changed to one of worry.
"I asked you to stop, Luke" your voice was quiet and small as you avoided eye contact with him. His face fell, and he let his hands drop to the ground, supporting his weight. You moved out from under him, hugging your knees to your chest.
"D-did I hurt you?" his voice was barely audible. You nodded, a small tear falling down your face. Tears welled up in his eyes. How could he have been so stupid? Why didn't he just stop? He reached out to touch your face,
"Babe-" you pulled away, wiping the tear off your cheek. He looked like a hurt puppy. He sat up, resting on his knees.
"I am so sorry, y/n. I was stupid, and a douche and I never wanted to hurt you, ok? Never in a million years! Please, look at me!" you kept your gaze on the tiles, not wanting to make eye contact as another tear silently slid down your face. He let out an exasperated sigh.
"Please" his voice cracking slightly.
"I'm sorry, Luke. I need to be alone right now, ok? I'll talk later" you stood up, grabbing your pants and top from their various resting places and went to your bedroom. You closed the door behind you, sinking down, crying at the memory. His face. His grip on your hips. The way he just didn't listen. That was so unlike him, normally he was really sweet to you, if not eager to make you feel good. But tonight it was like he didn't care.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Luke ran his hand through his hair, angrily pulling at the roots. The most he had done since you left was pull on his boxers, and slumped against one of the cupboards. He let some angry tears fall down his face. Why did he do that? Why couldn't he have just listened?? It had been a long day for him, too. The boys had been talking about models and actresses, and all of it just made him want you.
"You're such an idiot, Hemmings..." his voice was low as he lightly banged his head of the door of the cupboard. A few minutes had passed and he couldn't take it anymore. He ran upstairs and stopped outside the bedroom, tapping lightly. The noise startled you, but you didn't say anything. He tapped again,
"Baby? Y/n, talk to me, babe..."you still said nothing. You heard him sigh, as he sunk down against the door, mirroring your position (un-intentionally). You smiled to yourself, wiping your eyes.
"Luke?" your voice was quiet, but he heard you. You heard a lot of shuffling, and his voice was closer. He was on his knees, talking through the keyhole.
"Y/n, thank God, I thought you were going to ignore me forever!" you chuckled to yourself, he really was adorable. "I never meant to hurt you, ok? I don't know what came over me, I guess what the guys were talking about earlier- never mind. What matters now is letting you know I'm an idiot and that I will never do that again. Can you forgive me?" you stood up, opening the door. You guessed he had been leaning on it since he fell into the room, landing on his chest. You rushed down, kneeling next to him.
"God, I'm sorry!" he chuckled,
"Don't be sorry, that was my fault. Do you forgive me?" he sat cross-legged in front of you, sad eyes gazing eagerly up at you for an answer. You sucked in a breath, thinking over it again. Eventually you spoke,
"...I do. I know what you did was un-intentional, and although it hurt, I'd miss you too much to end this over an accident" you'd never seen him happier as he jumped up, tackling you back in a bear hug. You let out a chocked laugh as the 6" boy lay on your chest, his arms wrapped firmly around your torso.
"Thank you, y/n, thank you, thank you! I swear you won't regret it! I swear on my band that I will never do anything like that to you as long as I live!" you giggled, relaxing under his weight. You wrapped your arms around him, rubbing up and down his back. You kissed the top of his head,
"Yanno we might be comfier on the bed, sweetie" he laughed, standing up. He hardly let go of you, sweeping you up bridal style and plopping you down on the bed, resuming the previous position.
You're eyelids began to feel heavy, and you stifled a yawn, enjoying cuddling with Luke. He looked up at you,
"Aww, babe, go to sleep" he moved up so he was next to you, wrapping his arm tightly around your torso, you back flush against his chest. He gently brushed your hair to the side, resting his head behind yours, lightly kissing the back of your neck.
"Night, baby" you murmured, sleepily back at him. Being the sweetheart that was, though, he stayed up for most of the night thinking of ways to make it up to you.