Luke hemmings Calum Hood: needs more icing

You and your boyfriend, Luke were innocent when it came to sex and keep it plain but tonight he wants to try something different.

He leads you to the kitchen, a smirk on his face.

He begins kissing up and down your face and neck, glancing up at you as you moan.

You go to pull his shirt off but he stops you, a small smile on his face.

You arch your eyebrow at him in question, waiting for his reasoning to stop you.

He moves your hands from the hem of his shirt, "Tonight is about you."

Suddenly, Calum walks in, a medium sized box in his hand.

You let out a shriek , trying to hide yourself behind Luke, who just laughed and leaned in for a kiss.

"Babe, Calum is in here," you tell him, shifting to peek at him while dodging Luke's soft pink lips

He nods, shooting his best friend a smile, "Yeah...I want to try something different, I know you've been fantasizing about a threesome with us."

You shake your head in denial.

"Don't deny it, (Y/N)" Calum teases placing the box on the kitchen counters and opened it. "Just go with it, okay?"

You look at him shocked until Luke pulls you in for that kiss you had dodged moments before. You cave into the kiss as he lifts you onto the table, his jeans rubbing against your damp shorts.

Calum opens a drawer and pulled out a knife before turning his back on you and Luke, focusing on whatever lay in the box.

Luke pulls off your sports bra and shorts, his forehead resting against yours as he stares into your eyes deeply. He pulls away, going over to help Calum. You look at both of the guys, studying the way Luke leans against the counter watching his best friend, how Calum's back muscles move as he chuckles softly with Luke.

Luke glances back at you, his lower lip pulled into his mouth softly, leaving you with an ache down below and an urge to bit his lip and pull the piercing into your own mouth.

You raise your hand, pulling a finger up your covered slit gently as Luke watches with hooded eyes. He reaches over, tapping Calum's arm, who in turn, angles his body to face you, his jaw straining under what looks to be restraint.

He glances back at Luke who gives a shrug, his eyes never leaving your body.

Calum walks towards you slowly, your body tensing every step he takes. His hand goes to his back pocket, pulling out a red bandana, which he whips the air with, creating a cracking sound.

"I'm going to put this on you, okay?" He questions, already beginning to wrap it around your eyes.

You nod, anticipation bubbling up inside of you.

He tightens the knot around your head before one of his hands slowly creep down your body, caressing each and every curve, from your left breast, to your right, stopping only when he reaches your panties.

There is the sound of shuffling feet and small bangs; hopefully they're both undressing, Luke has always been clumsy when pulling off his skinny jeans.

You hear the table creak a bit as another body is placed on top of it. Hands wrap around your waist, dragging you towards the center of the table and into a warm body, you're pulled up on top of the body, your breast's pressed against a smooth muscular chest, an erection pressing up against your thigh.

"I love how vulnerable you look, baby." Luke coo's from behind you, indicating that you were on top of Calum, whose hands are holding tight on your waist.