Luke Hemmings: shower sex

Checking the time, you groaned and decided to roll out of bed, seeing as it was 3 in the afternoon. Grabbing one of Luke's shirt's he'd left when he went on tour, you shuffled to the window. It was cloudy and raining slightly, making you even more depressed knowing you and Luke would be watching movies and cuddling right now if he were there. Dragging yourself to the bathroom you checked your phone as it buzzed. 'Still don't know when we'll be back home. Sorry.' Sighing to yourself, you turned on the water and quickly stripped down to step into the shower.

Raking your fingers through your soapy hair, you didn't hear the bathroom door being opened and shut. Continuing on, you bent over to rinse the underside of your hair, feeling a gust of cold air. Straightening back up, you turned around to find yourself inches away from Luke's large figure. Standing there a moment looking at eachother, you opened your mouth to say something, instead letting out a small sob as you flung your arms around him, tears rolling down your cheeks. "It's okay, I'm here now." he rubbed your back. Pulling away from one another, you grabbed your shower pouf, drizzling soap on it. Raising your arms to began to lather up the tall boy, he grabbed your wrists, pulling you in for a kiss then releasing you. Both of you grinning, you again attempted to wash his body. Making circular motions, you made your way from his broad shoulders down to his waist where he stopped you, wanting to wash himself. Turning around to face away from Luke, he pulled you into him by the waist until your ass was pressed into his pelvis. Holding you with the one arm he used the pouf to now wash your body, making sure to rub you between your legs as slowly as possible. Seeing he wasn't stopping anytime soon, you began to spread your legs, enjoying the texture of the material on your clit. Beginning to move to the rhythm of his hand, he stopped abruptly as you let out a small whimper.

Turning you around to face him, Luke bent down slightly to lift you up, placing you on the small marble bench in the large shower. Parting your legs, your body flinched as he rubbed between your legs, forgetting his touch while he was away. Slipping in a finger, you gasped, placing your hands on his shoulders as he slowly thrusted a finger into you while his other hand pumped his length. Not allowing you to get too worked up, Luke removed his finger from you. "Hold on," he warned. Wrapping your arms around his neck, he placed one of your legs around his waist, then the other, holding onto the underside of your thighs. Walking back under the faucet, he pressed your back onto the cold wall as brought his tip to your slit, teasing your entrance and lightly tapping your clit with it. "Luke, please, fuck me," you sighed, yearning for him. "Believe me, I've been waiting to since I left." he responded. Aligning himself with your waiting entrance, he slowly pushed into you, the two of you gasping in sync as he filled you entirely with his length. Pausing for a moment, Luke began to slowly thrust into you, releasing breathy moans into your ear. Allowing him to go at his slow steady pace, you rested your head against his shoulder, feeling them rise and fall as he pumped into you.

Getting sloppy with his thrusts, Luke gently placed you on your feet, kissing you on the forehead before turning you around so that you were facing the wall. You gripped the handle to the door as Luke's large hands gripped either side of your waist, once again rubbing the tip of his cock up and down your slit. Becoming impatient with his teasing; you pushed your hips back, successfully slipping his length back into you. "Such an impatient princess.." Luke tsked, pinching your side just hard enough to hurt. Brushing off the comment, you decided to take up a new speed, trying to rock back into his hips, Luke quickly stopped this by pressing your front completely into the cold tiled wall. "All you have to do is ask." he hissed, snaking his hands around your front, his fingertips landing on your clit. Still going at a snail's pace, he used the same painfully slow method for tracing circles around your clit. "Luke," you whined. "What's wrong?" he asked sarcastically. "Faster, go faster. Please," you begged him, beginning to reach your own hand down to his. Swatting your hand away, he rubbed fast circles around your clit while still slowly thrusting into you. Still not satisfied with his method of attack, you began to clench around him, hoping it would coax him to move things along. Picking up pace a little, you could tell Luke was close judging by the throbbing of his cock. Letting go of your waist and gripping your breast roughly, he buried his face in your neck, whispering how much he loved you, not that you could catch all of it as he began to slam into you. Throwing your head back on his shoulder, you repeatedly told him you were close, beginning to claw at your breasts. "Be a good girl and cum with me and I'll eat you out all night," he promised, his fingers still rubbing swift circles around your sensitive bud. Nodding your head frantically, Luke began to count down from 10 while telling you to hold on a little longer. "5 more seconds, baby, 4, 3.." he spoke over your moans. As soon as he reached zero, you dug your nails into his arm, practically screaming as you clenched around his twitching cock, feeling his warm liquid seep into you while he moaned into your neck. Holding eachother there while you caught your breaths, you whimpered as Luke withdrew from you, placing a wet kiss on your neck and turning off the water.

Helping you out the shower, Luke dried you off, places kisses here and there all over your body while you brushed back his wet hair. Wrapping the towel around you once he was done, he picked you up bridal style and placed you gently on the bed, placing one of his shirts over your head and boxers on himself. Gripping your ankles, he pulled you so that your ass was at the end of the bed, pushing your knees apart he placed a single kiss on your slit. Beginning to lap at your sensitive clit, you closed your legs, pushing him away. "I just want to cuddle with you, Lukey." you yawned, making room for him. Slipping in behind you, Luke rested his chin in the crook of your neck, pulling you in closer with his arms. "What'd you come home for?" you asked quietly. "You." he replied, shuffling around a bit. "What'd you really come home for?" you asked again, knowing he wouldn't be able to come home just because he wanted to. "Doing some recording this week, but I'm going to spend all week in bed with you." he replied, squeezing you with his arms. Hearing your breathing change, Luke raised his head to watch you begin to drift off to sleep. "(Y/N)?" "Mm?" "Love you," "Love you too, Lukey," you mumbled.