Luke

The glass of the beer bottles thudded against the wood counter as Luke set down his second round. He leaned against the wall, running his hands through his hair for the millionth time that night. I set down my bottle and took my place standing next to Luke, looking up at him.
"Hey, cheer up. She isn't worth it." I say, shrugging as I glance over to the girl Luke had been chasing after for the past several months. She was now surrounded by a group of males, all drunk and trying to touch her.
Luke sighed next to me, and I knew his explanation was coming. "(Y/N), I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't care, because clearly she didn't, but it just... hurts."
His eyes looked up from the floor, resting on where she was. He stayed quiet, biting his lip absentmindedly. I quickly glanced around at the crowd that had gathered, seeing the number of girls that had come dressed as anything they could make look slutty. Where as the boys seemed to dress more casually.
"Why not look elsewhere? You know, not all cute girls are dressed up as a skimpy bunny. There are witches and school girls and pirates and a... pig?" I laughed, trying to get Luke to enjoy himself. He only shrugged and looked over at me. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for dragging you to this Halloween party. I just thought you'd enjoy it. We won't go to the next one, alright?"
He smiled, producing a small chuckle even. "I don't mind. I just wasn't expecting such a harsh let down."
I stepped closer to Luke, snaking my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his chest. I felt his arms latch around my waist as well, his chin resting on my head. He sighed again, his shoulders loosening up, and I hugged him tighter.
Not shortly after, a group of boys passed both of us. We were still in an embrace when they started to slur out a few cat calls. "Damn. Hemmings, you'll score big tonight!" One stated rather loudly, as the two others lifted up my skirt.
I stepped into Luke's body a bit more, trying to get out of the boy's reach. Luke quickly picked up on the fact that I was uncomfortable, and pushed me behind him. "Fuck off." He stood, stepping closer to the boys, who were tall as well. But not as tall as Luke. When the boys didn't budge from their spot, I caught Luke balling his hand into a fist.
I quickly stepped out from behind him, stepping in front of Luke before he began a fight. "Lucas. Stop. Look at me."
His gaze tore off of the three boys, looking to me. His eyes softened again when I gave him a smile. When he returned the smile, I turned around and glared at the boys, who were still standing there. "Leave."
They rose their hands up in defense and shuffled away. That's when I felt Luke's head rest on my shoulder, and I frowned slightly. Turning back around slowly, I patted Luke's head. "Let's just go back to your place." He nodded, and we made your way towards the door. And I smiled to myself once we'd gotten outside; Luke hadn't even glanced over at the girl he had been talking about all night.
A short time later, after calling a cab to ride back to Luke's apartment, I finally got to sit down. We both sprawled out on his couch, sipping from the bottled water I snatched out from his fridge. Luke had his back against my stomach, as we both lay in silence for a bit. But the alcohol in our veins couldn't be ignored. Luke pushed himself up, sitting up and looking over at me. He got the goofiest grin on his face, grabbing my hand before he began to speak.
"I love you (Y/N). I really do. And I just wanted to ask if yo-"
I opened my mouth to talk, to correct him, but Luke held up his hand. "Don't tell me it's the alcohol. It's not. I've been thinking about this for a while." He pulled me closer to his side, smiling and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "And I know you have a crush on me. Don't deny it, Ashton told me so."
I froze, mentally cursing Ashton. "I-"
Luke cut me off again, but this time it was from his lips making contact with mine. His hands traveled slowly up my thighs until he rested his palms on my waist, his main focus on keeping our lips connected. Luke moved confidently, pulling me closer and dipping his head to kiss at my collarbone. I let out a small sigh, running my hands up his back and into his hair. Even after years of being friends, nothing had given me a warm feeling quite like this. I let out a small whine, making Luke acknowledge that I was aware of his teasing.
"Hemmings, after all this time we've known each other, you're holding back?" I smirk, knowing he was very capable of the situation.
Luke pulled away slightly, returning my smirk. "Alright (Y/N). We'll see how well you really know me." Luke chuckled, tugging his shirt off and tossing it behind him. He quickly, eagerly, began to pull off any fabric that covered my body as he bit down on his lip. I could feel the pads of his fingers slowly drag across my sides until he hooked his index finger around the small waistband of my panties. Without even glancing up at me, Luke slowly tugged them down my legs and flung them to the side. All my clothes lay in a pile on the floor, and soon his accompanied mine.
"Luke, please don't tease me. You know either of us can handle it right now." I say, hearing a small groan from him as I palmed him through his boxers.
Luke's blue eyes filled with lust, his lips brushing up against my as he spoke, "As you wish, princess."
Swiftly, Luke removed his boxers and moved to position himself at my entrance. He pumped himself a few times, clearly suppressing a moan. With the previous drama from the party and drinking, Luke clearly seemed tense. And in need of pleasure.
He gave me no warning before thrusting into me. I cringed slightly, Luke filling me up easily, and gasped audibly. His head lifted, his eyes quickly filling with regret as he began to curse and whisper multiple apologizes.
"No Luke, don't stop. I'm fine." I raised my hands to his hair, running my fingers through his hair again. He pushed forward without realizing, causing me to let out a moan. I closed my eyes, relaxing as pleasure spread throughout my body. "Luke, please, just-"
Another moan came from my mouth, this time louder. Luke had picked up that I wanted him to continue, and he clearly did too. His thrusts began slow, and after a while of me getting used to his size, I gave a few tugs on his golden locks and whimpered for him to go faster. Luke happily obliged, his hips rocking back and forth with more pace than before. Moans now spilled out his mouth as he held onto the bed frame for support.
Keeping one hand in his hair, I rested the other on his back. Each time he pushed further into me, I couldn't help but flinch slightly. That resulted in giving him a few scratches across his back. "Fuck, Luke, I-"
For another time that night, Luke cut me off. His lips began to move against mine, his hips moving quickly. He bit down on my lip as he moaned my name, giving me goosebumps. Shortly after, I arched my back, gasping his name into his broad shoulder.
Reaching ecstasy with Luke included a lot of moaned profanity and small kisses. He brushed his lips against my face as I gripped his hair with my fists, squealing his name. He reached his own climax shortly after, grunting until his reluctantly pulled out.
Luke sank down next to me, both of us breathing rather heavily to catch our breath. He slipped his hand into mine and brought it up to his lips, kissing it a few times.
"Happy Halloween." he whispered, making both of us laugh, before his leaned over to kiss my lips once more.