Whos better. Ashton Irwin

His green eyes were now black with lust, hands made into fists and a sinister smirk where his lips once were.

"Keep going babe. Dont stop on my behalf."

He had walked in on me touching myself, moaning his name as i desperately tried to release some of the sexual tension five months apart from him had caused me. Little did i know he was gonna appear from nowhere, returning home early to surprise me, turned out that it was me that surprised him.

I stared at his figure standing at our bedroom door, challenging me to continue.

"I said keep going!" His voice shook me slightly fearing he was angry i took my index finger back and circled my heat pushing harder and earning a moan from my own lips. Closing my eyes i felt his burn into me causing his name to ripple out of my mouth. "Ash... Ashton...mmmm" rubbing faster i could feel the warm heat stir in my stomach and my toes began to curl signalling i was close. Pulling on my left nipple i drove myself closer to the edge. "Ash, Ash, ASH!" I screamed as he ripped my hand away from my body causing my rising orgasm to fade into the distance.

"What the Fuck Ashton!" I shouted in despair. "Ohh hunnie i dont think so, only i make you cum. Got it!" He purred his words into my ear with a menacing tone. "Have fun while i was away did you? Huh? Couldn't control yourself? While i waited patiently till i got back to you, here you are doing my job for me." Whispering his words again close to my face i couldn't help feel guilty yet thank myself for giving in to let him find me this way. Ashton was rarely rough but getting him mad meant tonight would be an exception.

Moving my head up to kiss his plump lips he pulled away, pulling his shirt over his head revealing his toned arms which i could have died for and his v line which caused my arousal to rise through the roof. I got up to touch him but again he moved back. "No! You stay there. Tonight you dont get to touch me because you didnt need me five minutes ago now did you?!" Before i could defend myself he unbuckled his ripped light blue jeans and pulled them down his legs. The sounds of the zipper being pulled down always got me going, i had difficulty holding back a moan. Staring wide eyed at the half naked Ashton in front of me i could barely control my thoughts and the nerves of what his next move would be started to stir in my stomach.

Connecting our eyes he pulled his boxers down slowly teasing me to the limit, my heart pounded in my chest as his length appeared in sight and i remembered just how amazing it was. "Like what you see babe?" Ashton challenged my gaze and paced towards me. Climbing on top on my body he pushed me back on the bed once again pinning my wrists above my head. "No touching remember?!" His words stung in my ears as i found it difficult to breath.

Kissing down my neck my body ignited, feeling like i was on fire his lips licked and sucked on my skin leaving light hickes on my neck. "Mmm ashton" my moans were uncontrollable as his mouth worked wonders. Smirking up at me he then licked his way down the valley of my breasts before leaving pecks on my stomach. Looking up i gasped as he stopped in between my legs pulling my right thigh up and kissing the skin on the inside. "What do you want baby? Me or you hands? Huh?" He asked in a serious tone as our eyes met once again. "Uhh you Aston, always you!" I moaned loudly needing his touch more than ever. Grinning up to me his face disappeared dipping down to my core licking slowing over and over. He then sucked my clit into his mouth using his tongue to glide over it. Holding my legs open i couldn't help but pant his name and buck my hips up to meet him. "Uhh i need to touch you, please Ashton" I almost begged needing to feel his body, to touch him, to kiss his lips.

My requested caused him to pull alway from me and move up to my face once again. "No." Was all he said before smirking once again and pushing his length into me. "Ahh" i breathed out throwing my head back against the pillows. He moaned in sync with me thrusting deep, slow and hard. Moving my hips to meet his thrusts our bodies worked together to pleasure one another. The room felt so hot and the skin on skin sensation caused only more pleasure in the intense moment.

"A ahhshh Ashton! Im.. Im go..onna cu..cum!" I almost screamed unable to hold much longer. Within a split second his lips connected with mine for the first time in five months. A explosive fire sparked between us, my toes curled, my body shook and convulsed around him. Moaning each others names our orgasms tore through us causing nothing but pants and gasps to be heard throughout our bedroom. His hands found mine interwinding our fingers above my head as he thrust deeply draining ever drop of pleasure from both of our bodies.

Collapsing on my body he rolled over pulling me with him to wrap my body around his. Pulling me close his arms held me close, i could hear the thudding of his heart slow into a steady, peaceful pace. "I love you so much" a tear almost spilled from my eye at his warm, loving words which i had longed to hear these past months. "I love you yo Aston, so much." I closed my eyes tight squeezing closer into his chest. "So then, who's better me or your hands?" Before i could answer i burst into laughter "you Ashton, oh my god always you!"