Luke: Your a virgin

Luke and you have been friends forever you've been there for his horribly fake girlfriends and stupid sluts. He's been there for your stupid jock boyfriends and band dorks.

One day you told Luke how you felt and he felt the same.

You were bored and alone so you decided to invite Luke over.

Y/n:hey can you come over?

Luke:sure be over in five

And sure enough in five minuets he was there.

He crawled into bed with you and you cuddle for a little while when you felt his lips make contact with you neck.

"Uhh Luke what are you doing" you asked turning towards him.

"What's a matter" he asked looking serious.

"Nothing I just.."you started to get quiet.

"Y/n what? You've never had sex before" he asked looking at you.

You felt your cheeks heat up and you nodded.

"Awe love it's alright" Luke said putting a hand on your cheek.

"Would you want me to teach you" Luke smirked putting a hand on your theigh.

You smiled and nodded.

Luke smiled and started kissing you.

Your lips moving in perfect sync he lightly bites your bottom lip and slips his tongue in. As the kiss gets heated so do his movements. He starts to grip the bottom of your shirt and starts to slip it over your head. He quickly slides his pants off and you do yours. You started feeling self conscious. Luke has never seen you naked. He kept kissing you and started kissing your neck. "Your so beautiful" he said kissing up to your ear and sucking on your sweet spot. A moan escaped your lips and Luke smiled.

"Alright I'm gonna take your bra off alright" he said looking towards you for any regrets.

You nodded and he slipped the bra off.

He kissed above each breast and moved his hand into your underwear. Slowly massaging your throbbing clit.

"Luke" you moaned breathlessly. "Yes beautiful" he said. "Please"you said.

He slipped your underwear off and his as well. He leaned over to the bag he brought and grabbed a silver package.

"Protection"he said holding the package and smirking. You smiled.

He slipped the condom on his shaft. He connected his lips to yours. "This is gonna hurt" he said. You braced yourself while holding onto his toned broad shoulders. He slowly slid into you while you were starting to tear up and squeaks of pain. "Shh baby it's alright I'm gonna take care of you" he said. He kissed you again. He moved slowly and when he felt you meeting his thrusts he moved faster. The knot in your stomach tightened. "Ugh y/n I'm so close" he said. "Me too" you said breathlessly.

Within a few more minuets he came in the condom and you around him. He moaned your name as he rode out both of your orgasims.

He fell on your chest and kisses your jaw. "I can't beileve we just did that" you said laughing. He smiled. "So.. Would you like to be my girlfriend" he asked smirking. You nodded and kissed him.