the pool // k.p

I can't help but see how fine he looks with the water trickling off his body. He slowly makes his way to me and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my lips. His eyes travel from my face to my breasts and back up. He licks his lips slowly.

"You look good in this." he says as he grips my ass with one hand and the other still firmly around my waist.

"Yea, I know." I say. He chuckles and while looking at my body as if he's hungry. My heart starts pounding and I feel like it's going to jump out of my chest. It doesn't matter how many times we do this, I get nervous every time. Not because I'm scared or anything, I think it's just the anticipation that gets me. He pecks my lips again and trails kisses from my jaw to my neck. He gets to my sweet spot and gives it a wet kiss. I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth. He hears it and tightens his grip on me. He moans into my neck.

" Bruh, you sound so sexy when you moan." he says lowly. That's it. That's all it took for me to be soaking wet. He walks over to the edge of the pool and sits me on the ledge within it so the water comes up right under my boobs. His hands start at my shoulder and slowly run over my arm until he reaches my hands and back up. His hands then reach my breasts and he squeezes one in each hand.

"Mmm, damn baby." he breathes out, concentrating on my body.

"What?" my voice is shaky as he touches me. I'm honestly ready for him to get the ball rolling. I'm not sure what's up but he's really taking his time right now. He doesn't answer me and his hands go lower and lower. I feel him on my stomach and I run my hand up his muscular arm, heart still pounding. He looks back up at me and smirks. I give a small smile. It's about to go down.

He slowly rubs over my bikini bottom (a/n: aha!) with his thumb. I hold my breath, trying not to moan. He continues rubbing up and down.

Up and down.

Up and down. Picking up the pace. He leans into my ear.

"Breathe, baby girl."

I let out a huge breath slowly, still trying to keep my moans at bay. In one swift movement, he moves the bottoms to the side and slides his thumb down from my clit to my opening once again. He inserts a finger in me and groans at my wetness.

"Shit, baby."

I bite my lips as he continues to play with me. Fingering me slowly while flicking my clit. For some reason, I'm still trying to not be heard. I watch his face as he looks at his fingers. His eyes then shoot straight to my face. He chuckles as he notices me holding my moans in. He inserts a second finger and applies more pressure on my clit. He's trying to break me.

"C'mon baby lemme hear you." he says. I smirk and shake my head no. He nods as if to say iight, bet. He feels around for my g-spot, finding it instantly. My breath hitches, and I know he has me. He looks me in my eyes and starts to smile. He brushes against it twice and I let out a moan. He continues while rubbing circles on my clit. I become a moaning mess.

"Ooo, baby this feels so good." I moan out. I can tell he's getting more and more turned on. I take one of my legs and put it on his shoulder. Still pumping his fingers in and out of me, he slows down. He turns his head and kisses my ankle. He takes his free hand and rubs it up and down my leg, his eyes following his hands. He looks back at me and speeds his fingers up. I feel myself about to come. He pushes my leg back so my knee is near my head.

"I can feel it, just cum for me baby." he whispers in my ear. I immediately come all over his fingers, moaning and stuttering. I was breathing hard as hell; I didn't expect to come so hard. He picks me up and we exit the pool. He sets me down and smacks my ass.

"Go upstairs, I ain't done wit you yet." he says. I look down and see the boner in his shorts. This is going to be a long night. I hope I can walk in the morning.
——————————————————————-

honestly my first story & hmm idk. it doesn't do it for me. in any case , tell me how y'all like it.