office hrs pt. 3 // mbj

GIRL, GET UP!! YOU FINNA BE LATE AGAIN!!

I woke up to my suite mate yelling at me from behind my door. I groggily check the time and realized I had 30 minutes until class started. Fuck. I spring out of bed and head straight to the shower. Already knowing I'm going to be late, I take my time. Plus, Micheal is the one teaching so I'm not trippin. I can get whatever I missed from him later. My morning routine really helps set my mood for the day. After about 15 minutes in the shower, I throw on a denim skirt with a black bodysuit and begin my walk to class.

I arrive outside the classroom and check the time before I head in. Seeing that I'm 20 minutes late, I put up my headphones and open the door and make a B-line for my seat.

"Nice of you to join us, Y/N." he says as I enter, calling me out.

"Thanks for having me." I shoot back, making eye contact. That comment received laughter from the whole class, but Micheal didn't look happy in the slightest. I sit down and he continues his lecture. When I came in, I had every intention to take notes and be attentive, but just looking at him teach in his polo shirt that clung to his arms oh so perfectly had me dreaming of all the times I've had private office hour meetings with him. His pants fit good and he actually looked really sexy today. He must've just got a lineup. As he's lecturing with his hands, I can't help but imagine them around my throat as he's pounding me in mission—. Wait, let me relax. I am still in class. I pull my phone out to distract myself for the rest of class.

I'm snapped my head up from my phone when I heard book bags zipping up and people leaving. I gathered my notebook, which had the empty page staring back at me, and proceeding to take my headphones back out to walk to my next class. After the class cleared out, I wanted to stop at the front of the class to ask Micheal what I had missed when I was late. He was leaning back in his seat watching me approach him, playing with the rings on his finger. He was looking so fine, all I wanted to do was straddle him right then and there.

"Stop. Right there." He said when I was 5 feet away from him. I froze in my steps hearing how serious he sounded. "Why were you late?"

"I just woke up late. It happens." I said moving to take another step forward.

"Did I say you could move? Hands and knees, now."

"Are you serious? Right now?" But he didn't say anything else to me. And I knew he wouldn't unless I did what he asked. I secretly loved this side of him and I think he picked up on it. He has this voice and aura of power and I was attracted to it immensely. He was the perfect person to submit to, because he didn't take advantage. I drop my book bag and place my purse on a desk. Dropping to my hands and knees, I make eye contact with him. He beckons me with his finger, and I slowly crawl to him, still maintaining eye contact, settling myself between his legs.

"I ain't happy with you right now. You came late, used that smart ass mouth, and stayed on your phone the whole time." I pouted at his words, opening my mouth to say something. "Nah, I don't wanna hear shit from you, brat." He forcefully grabbed my chin and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned at the contact. His hand moved to my throat, making me stand up. He leaned back in his chair and commanded me to bend over his thigh.

"And you come up in here with this short ass skirt..." he says moving my skirt up and rips open my bodysuit, leaving just my thong covering my bottom half. I could feel his erection beginning to poke at my lower stomach. At this point, I'm a river that just keeps flowing. He gives me a slow booty massage before slapping my ass.

"Owww-"

"Shut up." He continues to spank me. Each hit harder than the next. Ignoring his request, I yelp after each one. And I know I'll be sore tomorrow. "You can act like you don't like this shit, but that pussy telling a different story." He swipes a finger along my slit. "Lil freaky ass." Giving my ass one last slap, he instructs me to get back on my knees. I am now eye to eye with his erection and my mouth waters. "Pull it out and get to work."

———————————————————————
🥴 uh writers block like a mf cause ion even know....& i felt like dis was bad anyways so i tried.
somebody requested this but she don't even got an acct no more so ion feel bad bout not being able to finish 🙂