long distance// kingelite21

I couldn't even tell you why I was nervous right now

I couldn't even tell you why I was nervous right now. But here I was, on the way to the airport, jittery as hell. I turned on some Dolph in order to calm my nerves and it worked well enough to keep me distracted. I was on the way to pick up my boyfriend, Marco, from the airport. I hadn't seen him in almost 2 months and I couldnt wait to be in his presence again.

We met at my old job, where we worked at an architecture firm. We were the only black people in the firm so we instantly clicked. We were always friendly and kept it strictly professional until I got a job offer in Miami. Being from North Carolina, I always wanted to move to Florida for the sunshine alone. The crazy drivers and insane citizens were sacrifices I had to make. As soon as I told him, he was upset then said 'Well, this just gives me a reason to come to Miami'. He told me straight up that since we were no longer coworkers he would pursue me and I had no problem with that. He was fine as hell. He helped me pack and saw me off as I hopped on the plane to come down here. That was 2 months ago. Since I left, we've been texting everyday after work and had FaceTime dates just about every weekend. About 2 weeks ago, he sent 4 bouquets of roses to my job with a note asking me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes and here we are. Me waiting for him outside of the arrivals gate at the airport.

I stood outside my car looking for him to arrive. All of a sudden I hear a loud "BABAYYYYY" and I already know it's Marco. I turn around and see him looking downright delectable and my nerves start back up. White shirt, gold chain, black short sweats with some slides. He honestly doesn't even have to try, he always looks good. I give him a smile and hold my hands out waiting for him to come to me. As soon as he is in front of me, I can smell his cologne and it has to be some sort of aphrodisiac because I want to tackle him right then.

"Mmm," he says embracing me, rocking us back and forth. He pulls back and looks down at me with a smile, showcasing his bottom grill. "Gimme a kiss."

As much as I wanna suck his face off, my nerves got the best of me and I gave him a small peck before helping him load his things into the car. He opens my door for me before going to his side to get in. When he gets in, he reaches over and grabs my neck bringing me close to him and gives me a slow, sensual kiss. The kiss was so good, I let a moan slip out. He ends it with a peck and lets my neck go.

"Aiight, we can go now." he says. I continue staring at him, panties now wet, before snapping out of it and starting the drive to my apartment.

As I'm driving, I can feel him staring holes into the side of my face.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Nope. You doing just fine."

"Then why you starin' so hard?"

"Making up for lost time, baby girl." I feel my cheeks heat up at that statement and decide to say nothing. "Mhm, cute ass." he mumbles before starting a new conversation. We chat it up until we arrive at my apartment.

——————————————————

"Wow so this how you living down here?" he says dropping his bags in my room, while giving himself a tour of my place.

"Yes. Got to live luxurious wherever I go."

"Just like the spoiled brat you are." he snaps back.

"And you play your partttttt" I sing back. He smiles, knowing I'm right.

"True...lemme take you out tonight. I already made reservations so get cute."

"How you don't live here and making reservations." I asked slightly put off. I kind of just wanted us to chill when he got here. I didn't mind, of course, especially since we haven't been on an official date yet.

"I do my research and I wanted this to be special. Pack a bag too." he tells me. I raise my eyebrow at this.

"What you mean??"

"Pack. A. Spennanight. Bag. No more questions, beloved." he emphasizes as he walks over to me kissing my forehead and turning me in the direction of the bathroom. "C'mon. Trust me. Just get ready and pack a bag. You got 2 hours. Make it count."

I come out the shower into my bedroom and see his bags opened and assume he's gotten ready and is waiting for me. I quickly slip on my little black silk dress with a small slit up the side and pick out my hair before throwing on lashes and lip gloss. I was honestly trash at makeup, so I barely even attempted anymore. I threw on strappy heels and walked out into my living room. We both catch sight of eachother and are both rendered speechless. He's in a black silk top, with the first couple of buttons loose. His gold chain, now paired with another one with a cross pendent, gleaming. His durag off, waves on swim, hairline crisp. Black slacks and black Louboutins.

"Mm mm mm. Damn." I say walking over to him. He stands up from the couch, dropping his phone on it.

"I could say the same thing bout you. Gimme a twirl nie." I give small chuckle as he takes my hand and holds it above my head. Allowing me to give him a 360. Right when I turn back around, he takes the hand that was above my head and places it on his shoulder while wrapping his other hand around my waist to close the distance between us. We begin kissing, slow and with passion. He grabs my leg and raises it to his waist. His hand comes down hard on my ass and I moan in his mouth and slight pain but greater pleasure I felt from that.

He rubs my butt during the kiss causing my dress to rise up and his hand finds its way to my pussy. He moans on contact, feeling how wet I am immediately.

"No panties?" he says between kisses, out of breath.

"Mmm mm." I reply still wrapped up in him, intoxicated with his scent. His fingers slip into my wet cove and slowly begin pumping in and out. I throw my head back and grip onto his neck to hold me steady. His hand around my waist never falters. "Oooo shit." I moan out as I start rocking on his fingers. The kisses he places on my neck and the sloshing of my pussy are the only sounder echoing through my apartment. "Baby, right there right there."

"Right here?" he says massaging my spot with his fingers.

"Fuck. Yes. I'm about to cum."

He gets close to my ear and whispers, "Cum on my fingers wit yo fine ass." Right before licking the spot right underneath my ear and sucking on the lobe. With that action, I cream all over his fingers with a loud groan. He lets me ride it out before taking his fingers out. "Open." I open my mouth and suck his fingers like they was his dick or sumn. We share another kiss and he moans as he tastes me on my lips. "I can't wait to get my own serving of that later. Go clean up before we late to this dinner."

——————————————————-

the end.
unedited. excuse all mistakes.