lunch break pt 2

Now excited, you run up the stairs to your shared bedroom. Upon entering you see your husband sitting on the bed with his back to the headboard, in just his boxer briefs. He watches you as you come into the room, with his lip wedged between his teeth, already turned on by the events that occurred earlier that day. You happily walk to the bed and begin to crawl across the bed to him. Straddling his lap, you put your arms around his neck, admiring him.

"I have to ask, what was you on earlier?" he says breaking the silence and holding your waist.

"You in a suit just does something to me baby. I can't help myself." you respond before kissing on his neck. He grabs your throat and mashes his lips onto yours, giving you a kiss filled with passion. He then flips y'all over so he's on top and continues kissing your lips. Your hands roam his body, feeling him through his briefs. He grabs both of your wrists into one of his and holds your hands above your head.

"Nah, it's my turn now." he says before continuing to kiss down your body. He pauses when he gets to the cloth of the tank top you had changed into after coming home from the lunch date. Seeing your nipples poke through the shirt told him just how aroused you were. He slightly sucks on your nipple and bites it through the material, pulling a little before letting go. Feeling that turned you on, but you needed direct contact immediately and you knew he was just trying to tease you. You lift your chest up trying to force more into his mouth and he pulled back and smirked at your eagerness. Letting go of your hands, he rips open your tank top and admires the way your breasts look, now freed from constraint. "Fine ass." he whispers before taking the nipple back into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it while taking his hand to tweak the other nipple, keeping both stimulated. He twirls his tongue around the areola before sucking on the nipple again. Your eyes are closed feeling the pleasure shoot from your nipples right to your clit. He then switches titties and gives the exact same treatment to the next nipple. You begin to rub your thighs together trying to give your clit some stimulation. He then sits up and instructs you to lift up so he can take your shorts off. He kisses your lips once more before trailing back down your body and settling himself between your legs. Looking down he sees your treasure dripping and his mouth waters.

"This pussy get prettier every time i see it" he says looking at her. He kisses your thighs, inching closer and closer to your heat, then kisses your thighs again.

"Quit playing baby, eat up." you tell him, slightly frustrated. He smiles before giving your clit a kiss. He then takes it into his mouth. Sucking on it. He licks your slit up and down before sticking his tongue inside. You become a moaning mess. Grabbing his head, you don't know if you want to push him away or pull him deeper into your pussy. He sucks on the lips, sloppily moving your wetness around with his own mouth. He attaches his lips back on your clit and hooks his arms around your thighs, locking you in. He brings his fingers to rub your swollen clit bringing you closer and closer to the edge. Watching you squirm is something he enjoyed and the noises you make were his favorite sound. He replaces his fingers with his mouth again and begins to spell 'I love you' slowly and nibbling between each letter. He's only to V when you start screaming his name.

"Oooo fuck Daddy, I'm bout to cum." you moan out in complete pleasure.

"Cum in my mouth." is all he says before you're creaming all over his mouth but he doesn't miss a beat, cleaning up the mess you made. "Hmm, get a taste." he tells you giving you a kiss. You're so wrapped up from your release and the kiss, you don't notice him freeing himself from his briefs. While kissing he slides inside of you, making you feel each inch. You both moan in the kiss and he pulls away to watch your face as he begins to slowly pump in and out of you. He grabs your legs and puts them on his shoulders, hitting your spot immediately. You begin to push at his lower stomach.

"Fuck, you're too deep." you croak out and he puts your hands back above your head.

"But you taking this dick like a champ". he encourages you, still giving you the same strokes hoping to push you over the edge once again.

"Wait, lemme get on top." you plead. Unable to tell you no, especially in bed, he flips y'all over and allows you to ride you. You place your hands on his chest and begin to rise and fall slowly, getting into your rhythm. Once you're in the groove, you begin slamming down on him as he stares at you through hooded eyes.

"Fuck baby, just like that." he groans, slapping your ass in process. He knows that makes you go harder and gives each cheek a few more hard slaps feeling you squeeze down on him as you ride him into the sunset. He continues to moan obscenities as you bring both of y'all towards a release.

"Mmm Daddy, I'm about to cum." you warn him, legs getting weak. He grabs your ass and begins to help lift and drop you down on his dick. The both of you beginning to sweat and moan, passion and love in the air.

"I'm right here with you mamas, cum on your dick." he hypes you. He senses your nut coming, sending three strong thrusts into you before y'all both cum together. Him, shooting his cream into you and your cream dripping down his dick and balls. You collapse onto him, both of your sweaty chests in contact and out of breath.

Y'all take a couple of minutes before you can fully recoup from the intense fuck.

"Come, we all sweaty and nasty. Let's go shower." he suggests as y'all calm down. You get up first and lead the way into the bathroom, not without him sending a slap to your ass while watching it jiggle from behind. Hopping in the shower, he begins to wash your skin making sure you're clean. With your back to his chest, he runs the washcloth down your arms and up your torso. Dropping the cloth, he takes his hands and roams your soapy body. You relax into his arms, knowing he'll hold you up. He slowly massages both of your breasts, one in each hand before taking a nipple between his thumb and index finger tweaking them. You moan shamelessly as he pairs this with nibbling on your ear, one of your turn ons.

"I hope you didn't think we were finished..." he whispers in your ear before running one hand back down your body and rubbing your clit.

The End.