make up//trevante rhodes

"Oooo shit. That's it baby."

"Mmmm." His words muffled between my legs. I am honestly still trying to figure out how I ended up in this position. Sprawled out on his couch, with him eating me out so so good.

I hadn't spoken to Trevante in 3 weeks. We got into a huge fight because he wasn't reciprocating any feelings I was throwing at him. He had me feeling stupid. I mentioned more than once to him how the lack of attention and poor communication made me wanting to be with him difficult. He said he heard me, but there was no changed behavior. So I did what any sane woman would do, leave his dumbass. But yet, I ended up back at his house, wearing a body con dress and his favorite underwear of mine: none. He said he wanted to talk but I knew what that really meant.

"Wait baby, wait. I'm bout to cum." I try pushing his head away but he grabs my wrists and restricts me.

"Mhm, gimme all that shit." his deep voice rattles through me and he goes back to running his tongue between my folds. He sucks on my clit and flicks it around in his mouth. I quickly reach my climax and his glossy face comes into view. Grabbing my neck, he smashes his lips onto mine, moaning in my mouth. "Pussy taste so damn good." He begins trailing kisses from my lips to my neck. "So." *kiss* "damn" *kiss* "good." My pussy starts throbbing at his words. One thing he knows that gets to me is being verbal in bed, and he does it right every time.

He lifts up and begins to take his shirt off.

"Slow down, baby." He smirks and begins to slowly remove his shirt, showcasing his defined chest and stomach. He then removes his pants, leaving him in his briefs with his print bulging out. My mouth waters at the sight and I reach to rub it through the fabric. He softly grunts as he watches me tease him for a little bit. I give it a small peck and then move to pull down his briefs before he slaps my hand.

"Nuh uh. This all about you right now. Don't worry about me."

"But I just wanna taste, Vante, pleaseee." I pout hoping that will let me get my way.

"No. Now turn that pretty ass around." I giggle and turn around, creating the perfect arch. He removes his briefs and lines up with my entrance. He slowly pushes himself in and I immediately clench due to his size. "You gotta relax, baby." He says bending down to kiss the middle of my back. I start to relax and he pushes himself all the way in. 'Fuckkkk' is all I heard him whisper before he started slowing entering and withdrawing. "This shit get tighter every time I'm in it."

"Mm, fuck. Harder." He began giving me slow but harder strokes. Slamming into me, having me grip the arm of the couch. He begins speeding up, and I instinctively lean forward.

"You ain't ask me to go harder just to run, did you?" he asks, still not letting up, giving me the same hard strokes. "Hmm, baby girl? You not tryna run from me, are you?" he repeats. I literally cannot answer him as I feel my climax coming.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum again."

"But that doesn't answer my question. Gimme your hands." He demands making my pussy throb a little. I ignore it, still hanging on for dear life as he rams into me. He slaps my ass hard as he says it one last time. "Stop being hard headed and gimme your hands." I throw one arm back and he grabs it, giving him a little leverage. "Where's the other one? Let's go." His assertiveness is something that always turned me on. He knew the right time and place to use it and that's another reason I was attracted to him. Giving him my other hand, he becomes even more relentless. Fucking me absolutely crazy.

"Ughhhhhh, shitttttt. Right there, don't stop." I croak out.

"Oh baby, I wasn't stopping shit til you cum bout 3 more times." He angles himself and begins to hit my spot head on. "Ooo you tightening up on me baby. Talk to me."

"Shitttt, I'm cumming." He doesn't let up as I come all over him, still hitting my spot. I can't even fully come down before I start to climax again.

"Again? Already? Lemme get it." he says already knowing. I release all over him again and I can just sense his smirk. He sits down and pulls me on top of his body. He puts his hands behind his head and watches me. Just the glare alone had me anxious and wetter. I slowly sink onto him and watch his eyebrows scrunch together as I sit all the way down. "Shit." he groans looking me in my eyes. Holding on the back of the couch, I speed up until all you can hear is the slapping of our skin. His hands relocate to my hips and he squeezes me, digging his fingers into my skin. I can tell he is losing his composure and that, along with his string of moans and curses, only motivates me more.

"Mmm, you know your way round this dick, huh?" I moan my response, keeping my same pace. "I swear, this shit is yours, girl. This dick is yours, fuckkkkk." I feel him twitch inside of me and I know he's close.

"Wait for me, Daddy." I say, getting myself closer and closer to orgasm. He takes his thumb and begins to strum my clit, getting me there faster. "Mm fuck. You know my body so well."

"Mhm, now come wit me." He grabs my neck and that action alone had me squirting all over his lap. He releases inside of me with a loud groan. He brings my face to his and we make out as our high levels out. I wrap my arms around his neck as we continue our slow, sensual kisses. He slips out of me, and we're both out of breath. He pulls away from my lips and kisses my forehead.

"Imma do right by you, I promise. These last few weeks, I ain't been the same, I literally felt like part of me died. I know I've said this before, but I'm really gonna start putting actions behind my words. I'm so sorry, baby. I can't lose you again. I got another chance?"

"Yess, you got it." he beams at me and starts kissing me all over my face and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He start walking towards his bedroom kissing my neck and sucking on it. "You can have a round 2 too." I add.

"Ain't said nun but a word baby." He throws me on the bed with his member at attention. "Spread them legs for Daddy."

———————————————————

unedited