happy birthday pt.2// your choice

"Wow, the man has good taste

"Wow, the man has good taste." Ashley said sitting on my bed.

"No, really. This is too crazy...I'm nervous."

"Nervous for what? You already know him so well. There's nothing to be nervous about. If anything, he should be nervous."

"Ugh, I guess. Shit, what time is it?" I ask frantically getting all my things together to put in my purse.

"Umm, 7:20. And he has you on time? A keeper."

"Girl shut up." I laugh as I strap my shoes on and I go downstairs. At promptly 7:30, a black Escalade pulls up outside my house and a driver exits the car.

"Miss L/N?" Looking a little closer, I realized it was my cousin Keith.

"Oh no he didn't!!!" I squeal running to my cousin. "How'd he get you to agree?"

"You are somebody he's been wanting forever, so if there was a way I could help him, I'd do it. The girl being you was just a bonus." He said as he opened my opened the door for me to get in.

"Bye girl. Be safe and have fun. If you need me to come get you, text me!! Love you!" Ashley said after I got in the car and rolled my window down.

"Bye sis. Love you back." I replied as I hopped in the backseat. As soon as I got into the car, I asked Keith where we were going.

"It's a secret. I can't say."

"C'mon pleaseeee tell me." I beg, but he is not budging.

"Sorry cuz, you gone have to wait. But I know you'll like it." He drives me into the city of Atlanta and since I work downtown, I know the area pretty well. We stopped in front of the Westin and he stopped the car. "Okay, this is your stop. When you go inside, just go to the top floor."
————————————————-
Meanwhile....

I was so nervous waiting for her. I had gotten us a private dinner at the top of the Westin Atlanta at the Sundial restaurant. There was a table with a bucket of ice and champagne on it. Standing by the window, I heard the hostess call out behind me. "She's here, sir."

"Thank you." I turn around and there she is, in the dress I bought her looking way better than I imagined. Looking at her, I couldn't even speak. It was silent for awhile before she spoke up.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes." she said slowly walking towards me. Her legs looked as smooth as butter. Her thighs rubbing together and one peeking out the side. Her chest sparkling with whatever glitter she placed on there. She's wearing jewelry that compliments the outfit and her skin well.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I said scratching my neck, "you just look real good right now, I can't help it." I walk up to her, grab her hand and give it a kiss. "Happy birthday Y/N". I look her up and down again before my eyes landed on her face. She slightly shields her face by turning away from me.

"Stop looking at me like you tryna—"

"Eat...? Cause I am. But I'll settle for whatever they selling." I finished.

"Chill out, you playing". I smirk and pull her chair out before I sit down.

"So how your day been so far?" I ask popping the champagne bottle open and pouring some in both of her glasses.

"Pretty okay. I was pretty nervous the entire day, though."

"Really, why?"

"Because I didn't know what to expect tonight. You know I be getting anxious when I feel unprepared for what's going to happen.."

"Mmm, well I was hella nervous too. This entire week, actually."

"Why? It's just me."

"Yeah but you don't take no shit, so I wanted to do something I'd knew you'd like and—"

"You won me over by Wednesday. I never had anybody put in that much effort for just a date. Even though we're still friends, you had my heart warm all week. This really the best birthday ever... Thank you." She cut my rambling off and I felt content that I could do this for her.

"That's what I'm here for, princess. To make you feel good. Uplift and support you. It's your world, I'm just living it." I took a sip of my champagne. She did a shy chuckle and also took a drink. "Don't get shy on me like you don't know imma."

"Sorry, sorry. It's just some nerves. Okay." she poured up another glass of champagne and downed it. We had good conversation for the rest of the night and another bottle of champagne.
————————————————

Your POV

"No, seriously, you didn't feel the way the waitress was looking at you. She lucky I'm not your girl because I would've beat her ass the way she was looking." I said clutching onto his arm while walking down the streets of Downtown Atlanta. The champagne was well into my system so I was definitely tipsy.

"You not my girl yet." he said with a serious tone.

"Yeah... right. I'm not your girl yet. She definitely would've got it though." I corrected myself, not knowing how else to respond. After today, I could honestly see a healthy relationship form between us. He was my best friend though and that's something I didn't want to lose. I seem to always sabotage relationships but I value his friendship so much so I didn't want to mess this up. "Anyways, where we going now? Home?"

"You wanna go home? I had another surprise planned but if you're tir—"

"It's okay, we can finish the night you had planned." I said beaming up at him.

Chuckling, he looks down at me, "You are so cute, but iight. We almost there." While we're walking, I recognize where we are.

"Hmm, it's not the aquarium or the Coca Cola factory because they're closed already so where are we going. I hope it's not the park, oh my goodness. You're planning on sacrificing me—"

"Damn girl shut up." He says through him laughing. "Just be patient. Damn." I nod as he continues to lead me through Atlanta. We stop and I look up to see the SkyView. "Surpriseeee!!!!"
He exclaims with a huge smile on his face.

"Mm, this was a good surprise." I say, "You've been on point tonight."

"It was an important day. I had to go all out." he states. We step on the cart directed by the SkyView associates and continue chatting as we go higher and higher.

"Atlanta is so pretty. I love it. Wow." I was mesmerized by how lit up the city was. His arms were draped over my shoulder as he looked down at me.

"Yeah, this almost as beautiful as you... almost". I rolled my eyes as he said it.

"Headass." I deadpan.

"Bruh whatever. You still fine." He retorted. I feel my cheeks get hot and try to avoid any more eye contact with him. He grabs my chin and turns my head to face him. "Stop doing that shit."

"What shit?" he looks at me knowing that I know what he's talking about. His hand moved to hold my face and his thumb stroked my cheek. He looked me in my eye not really saying anything. "What?"

"Nun this shit just feel like a dream or sum." He replied. He moved in slowly and kissed my lips soft but passionately. I suddenly felt sparks and began kissing him back with matched emotion. We shared a slow, passionate kiss and I began to rub his leg slowly. I bit his lip mid kiss and his hand shifted to grab my neck. He gave it a little squeeze and I smiled in the kiss. Just his hand around my neck and the kiss we shared had me leaking through my thong. He pulled back with a smirk, "You're gonna start something you can't finish. Chill with all that." I continued rubbing his thigh, getting closer and closer to the slight bulge growing.

"Try me."