don't lie to me//Roddy Ricch

Roddy Ricch as himself

 @/glowprincess as Janae

———————————————————————
"FUCK YOU. Stop calling me! I don't want shit to do with you no more." Janae angrily yelled into the phone. She was fuming and his calm demeanor wasn't helping.

Last week, she went to the club with her girls to let loose after a tough finals week. She told her (unofficial) man that she was headed out to the club and he said he was just going to chill at his house. He told her to have fun and hit his phone when she made it back home safe. While out, she was drinking, dancing and having a blast until she looked over and saw her man, also known as Roddy Ricch, in a section with females dancing on him. He looked happy and was well drunk. She made herself known to him and his face quickly went from a "oh shit" face to a blank expression after seeing her. She elegantly flicked him off and went home. Ever since then, he's been calling her phone and texting her trying to get in touch. She didn't respond to any of his messages until tonight.

"Watch that tone. I said I was sorry, baby. C'mon don't be like this" he calmly said into the phone.

"No nigga—"

"Stop allat cussing at me Jay."

"Don't cut me off. When I first met you, I told you the worst thing you could do to me was lie and yet you lied. Straight to my face. So fuck allat respect shit. It's fuck you and that's it." She hung up the phone before he could say anything else. Even though they've only been fucking around for 5 months she really started to like him. She knew better than to get involved with an entertainer but he was so sweet and catered to her every need. She was afraid to lock him down now because his fame was rising and she wanted to be sure that this is what he wanted. Now she definitely doubted anything he said to her.

Meanwhile...

"I know her ass just ain't hang up on me..." he said to himself.

He knew how it looked to her and for that he was sorry but he didn't technically lie to her. He was going to stay home until his niggas came over and basically dragged him to the club. He really wanted to wait until she got home and give her some good pipe. She was definitely freakier when she was drunk and he was tryna get in that. He deeply cared for Janae and hated seeing her upset over anything, but he knew she was overreacting. She didn't even let him explain. Still she crossed the line cussing at him and hanging up in his face and she knew that. He quickly threw on some sweats and a tee, hopped in his car and made his way over to her house.

He knocked on the door and heard shuffling on the other side then everything went quiet. He knocked again.

"Open this door. I told you I was sorry, can we please talk this out baby." he said through the door. He almost sounded desperate and she was standing on the other side debating if she should let him in. "C'mon I know you standing right there. Open his door before I knock this shit down". She knew he was serious so she opened the door. He looked at her standing there in her silk pajama set with her slippers on. He smiled seeing her face even though she was pissed at him. "You so cute when you mad, but you know I hate when you're like this." He said inviting himself in and closing the door behind him. He attempted to kiss her forehead but she blocked him with her hand and stepped back.

"Aht. No sir." She said with attitude that he didn't like.

"Aye, lose the attitude." he said sternly. She rolled her eyes and walked over to her living room. "Roll them eyes again and I'm gone give you something to roll them about."

"Why are you here, Rod?" she asked with a little less attitude. He knew that was the best he was going to get.

"To apologize again and tell you what happened. I never intended on going to the club. Ant and Eli came and dragged me out the house. And I damn sure ain't know we was going to the same club." he said grabbing her face to make her look at him.

She believed him, she did. But she was still upset. "That don't explain the bitches you had all over you. I don't like that shit at all, and if you always have that shit going on while I'm not there, then I'm good on all of this." She meant every word. She didn't want to look like a fool in public and she'd be damned if it was because of some nigga. This caught him off guard and she could tell by how his eyes softened.

"What you mean good on all this? Stop playing with me man, you know I can't let you go nowhere." He really didn't want to lose her. She was starting to mean the world to him and he'd do anything to keep her. "What I gotta do, Janae? Just tell me. Anything you want, you got it." He looked into her eyes trying to see where her mind was at.

"Nahh, you be on some goofy shit. I'm goo—"

"Iight, then I'm done with all that shit. I don't care. I ain't losing you over no bitch in anybody's club." He grabbed both of her arms as she faced him. "I mean this shit." She looked up at him, shocked by what he said. She didn't think he'd sacrifice anything for her, honestly. She thought he'd leave her and find a new girl to take on a ride.

"Fine." He smirked at her.

"Fine? So what're your boundaries?" he was smiling now. Happy that she was still in his arms.

"I just want you to be honest with me. I don't care if you go to the club but no physical contact with these bitch—"

"Done. Easy. What else?" he asked. She thought long and hard about it.

"I want your location too. At all times." He looked a little shocked then shrugged his shoulders.

"I knew the crazy side of you was gonna come out sooner or later." He took out his phone and went to Find my Friends. He shared his location with her and she got the notification immediately. "I want yours too though. Just to make sure you ain't lying to me." She shrugged her shoulders and shared it back with him. "So we good?" he asked still unsure.

She took a long pause before answering with a slight smile. "Yeah we good". He started cheesing and picked her up peppering her face with kisses. His hands were under her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist. One hand went to her ass and slowly kneaded it. She giggled in response, "okay enough. enough".

"Nah, I really thought you was finna drop a nigga."

"I was! Don't lie to me again."

"Never that baby girl." He kissed her lips passionately then her nose. "But don't think I forgot bout that little attitude you was giving me." Her eyes widened at that statement as he took her to the couch to lay her down on it. "Mhhhm, imma have to fix that shit." he stated as he began to kiss down her stomach.

————————————————
ok lol dis was sum quick i just thought of 🙂. enjoy? i guess lol