listen to me// darius logan

this is probably the longest story i've ever written thus far. this is tuxedodarius on ig. —————————————-

"Where you going dressed like that?" your fiancé Darius demanded. He was standing between the kitchen and the living room watching you gather your things to head out. You decided to move in with him after dating for 5 years. He was a successful producer and had more than enough space to accompany you both. He nearly begged you to move in about 6 months after he proposed and although you were reluctant at first, you agreed. Tonight you were going out with some friends and you were dressed to the T. The plan was to hit a couple of bars then finish your night at the club, Kisses. He didn't mind you going out having fun and usually never had anything to say about what you decided to wear. He loved going out with you and didn't mind if your outfits were 'skimpy'. He thought you looked good in whatever you put on, but tonight was different. Dressed in a red lace bralette with a body con skirt and some nude strappy heels, you were showing off all your curves. Leaving very little to the imagination. He couldn't believe that you planned to leave the house with those clothes on.

Stopping in your tracks, you turned around. "See, you don't listen to me when I talk. I told you I was going out with my girls. Why you acting brand new?" you said.

"Yeah I don't mind that, but not with that on." He knew you were headed out, he had seen you pregame a little bit before getting dressed.

You couldn't believe he was acting like this Chuckling, you asked, "What do I not look good?" doing a full 360 turn for him.

(something like this but in red and the top a littttlleeeee see through)

He took in what you had on. He couldn't deny that you looked delectable, he really wanted to take you down right there. Your legs well moisturized, hair up in nice puff, lips well glossed. Every thing about you looked so good right now. "....I mean nah you look good as—"

"So what's the problem? Baby, I don't wanna argue ok? You trust me, right? So don't worry about it. I'll be okay" you mention walking over to him. You get on your tippy toes to give him a kiss goodbye. Just then your phone vibrates with a notification. "The girls are here. I'll text you when we get to the club. Love you!"

"Love you too" he mumbled as he watched you leave the house.

As you approach the car with your friends Bri, Jade, and Raven, all you hear is whistles.

"Damn girl, your man let you leave the house like that? Mine would never, let's switch." says Jade.

"Aht, bitch. Too far." you say quickly. "He wasn't really having it, but y'all came at the perfect time. I left before there was time to argue."

"Well, lets go out and have a motherfuckin' blastttt. It's been so long since we've actually gone out." Bri, the designated driver, exclaims.

"Hell yeah, let's get it." Raven says taking a personal seemingly out of nowhere and chugs it. Y'all laugh and start to head out.