day off pt.2// lance gross

Lance

I watched as she swallowed me whole. Damn, this would never get old. I moved her long, curly hair out of the way and held it in a ponytail. She continued to bob her head up and down, using both hands to give me a blow job. I watch her work and I'm only getting harder.

"No hands." I breathe out. She makes eye contact with me and pulls me out her mouth.

"Yes, Daddy." She says as she smiles at me. She takes me all in her mouth and I feel myself against the back of her throat. I can't help but to lightly fuck her face. Spit starts dripping down her chin and her eyes begin to water. I make her go all the way down again and hold her there for 5 seconds then let her come up for air. Moans and grunts escape my mouth uncontrollably as she goes to work.

"Fuck." I say under my breath. Her mouth so wet and so so good. She looks at me, spits on my dick and goes back down again. This time holding it for 10 seconds, all while holding eye contact with me. She know exactly what the fuck she doing and her guts gone be nonexistent if she keep this up.

"Come, get up on the bed." I demand. She continues to suck me up. I don't want to deny her but I need her now.

Tiara

I keep going, making it as sloppy as possible. That's just how he likes it. He lets me continue for another 30 seconds or so but I can tell he's getting impatient.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He says flatly. I take that as my cue and I get up on the bed. He lays back a little and tells me to lay on my side and keep going. I take a second to marvel at what's in front of me. 9 inches of dark chocolate staring me in my face. He wasn't just long, he was thick too. I kiss it and lick up and down the sides. I hear him moan and that only encourages me. I spit on it and start to focus on the head alone. Swirling my tongue around, making sure to give special attention to the most sensitive part of his dick. I hear a slur of profanities leave his mouth as I keep it going. I deep throat him again and feel him slap my ass. He gives it a firm grip afterwards. His fingers find my pussy and I hear another groan.

"Sucking me up got you this wet? Freaky as fuck." He says lustfully, his voice deep. He starts to play with me, concentrating on my clit. I moan with him deep in my mouth and he thrusts his hips up trying to get me to go deeper. I start to gag and play with his balls and I feel he's going to cum soon. He inserts one finger in me while playing with my clit.

"Baby girl, your mouth feels so good. I love when you suck me up like this." He tells me. Nothing more motivating than hearing how much I pleasure him. It turns me on to know I'm turning him on.

"Ah shit, I'm finna cum." he murmurs. Not even 10 seconds later, his nut is shooting down my throat. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk....gah damn" he moans out. I swallow everything he gave me and show him my empty mouth.

"Good girl." he smiles and slaps my ass. "All fours. Now." I smile knowing I'm about to have my guts rearranged. I get on all fours and arch my back. He sends some more slaps to my ass. The slight pain is overcome by waves of pleasure. He rubs over where he slaps in order to soothe the pain. I start to get impatient and deepen the arch. A moan escapes his mouth and he puts the tip at my entrance. He rubs it coating the tip with my juices. I push back on him and a light chuckle escapes his mouth.

"Eager, aren't we? You ready, baby?" he says lightly. I nod and shake my ass while trying to push back. "I need words. I said are you ready?" I hear the authority in his voice.

"Yes Daddy, I'm read—ooooo shit." he cuts me off by starting off with a long, deep stroke. His hands grip my waist and he continues to dig deep in me. He picks up speed while still deep stroking me. My body is hit with a huge wave of pleasure as I'm moaning out his name. He grabs my hair and goes even faster. I feel him stretching me out and it's almost like he read my mind.

"This pussy too good. You so fucking tight and wet as hell." he says and gives my butt another slap. I feel his dick brush past my g-spot so I start throwing it back on him. "Yea, throw that ass back...just like that." he smacks my ass again then begins to rub it. Sounds of me moaning and our skin slapping together fill the room. He reaches down and starts to play with my clit. My pussy starts clenching around him and he bends down to whisper in my ear.

"Cum for daddy, baby girl." As soon as the words flow out of his mouth, I came all over him. My legs get weak and I fall to the bed. Suddenly, I'm flipped on my back and my legs are pinned next to my head. He starts delivering those same long strokes to me. His pace slow, teasing me almost. "Hold your legs right there." he demands. I hold them near my head allowing him to go deeper. I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasure I'm receiving. He kisses me passionately on my lips. It's as if to say we aren't just having sex tonight, but making love. He moves down to my breast leaving a hickey. He moves back up to my collarbone and marks me again. His finger finds my clit and I immediately cum again.

"Look at me." my eyes shoot open and i'm looking at him. He still flicks my clit around and applies pressure. The knot in my stomach starts to form again as I come up on my third orgasm of the night. "I know, I know." he says soothing me, knowing I'm near my release. "Just come with me, T". I let go of my legs and wrap them around his waist.

"Oh shittttt, i'm cumming" I scream out and I feel him empty his load inside of me shortly after. He falls on top of me and we're both out of breath. "Come, let's shower." I tell him after we've both regained some strength.

After our shower, I get dressed in another t-shirt for bed. I lay in the bed waiting for Lance to come join me. He gets in wearing only his boxers and holds me tight as I lay my head on his chest. His heartbeat relaxes me and I run my hands along his chest. It's quiet and I look up at him to catch him staring at me again. I quickly avert my eyes feeling somewhat nervous. I build up the courage to ask a question that's been running through my mind.

"Usually, you're rougher than that. Why'd you take your time?" I ask him. I feel him smile right before he answers.

"You didn't like it?" he asks back.

"NO, no...I loved it, but I don't know...it felt intimate. Like that's the type of dick you catch feelings for." I reply. He takes a deep breath before answering me.

"I want you." he says simply.

"Again???? We just had sex and I nutted three—." he cut me off with a laugh.

"Nah not like that. I mean.. like my girlfriend. These 3 weeks when I didn't see you made me realize I don't want to be a bachelor anymore. I just want to be with you. Always. Today, however, was pure 'I missed this pussy' dick." he says calmly. I look up at him shocked.

"Are you sure? I mean really sure?" I ask doubting everything he said.

Niggas be lying.

"Yes. 100%. I didn't really want to tell you yet, because I know I have to get myself right before even stepping to you on that level. I know I can't ask you to wait for me either. I just know that I got hella feelings for you now and I didn't want you worrying bout it." he looks down at me.

"Too late." I whisper.

"Here, let's take a nap. When we get up, we'll go grocery shopping and get a Plan B cause I gave you a lot. There's definitely a baby in there." He kisses my forehead and lifts my chin to kiss me on the lips. I was getting tired anyways so I didn't protest him. I drifted off to sleep as I felt him kiss my forehead again. "I'll always be here for you." was the last thing I heard him say.

———————————————————
idk why, i just felt like this wasn't that good either. maybe cause i wrote it.