Chapter 10

Thank you guys for ur support on previous chapter. Sorry for late update. Lets continue this story and sorry for any gramatical error.

-------------

CHAPTER 10

"Bye, Sanskar bhai. Bye, Swara di," said the kids when Swara and Sanskar would leave the orphanage hall.

"Bye, kids, see you again," Swara said with a nod and smile from Sanskar.

After saying goodbye to Ashi and Gayatri ma, they left the hall.

"You know what?" Swara said suddenly when they were already in the car.

"What?" Sanskar replied while looking at Swara.

"I just found out that you can be optimistic," Swara said.

"Means?" Sanskar asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, all this time you always say that you are disabled, nobody knows you will recover or not, and bla bla bla. So I thought that you are a pessimistic person. But the way you calm Ashi and Gayatri ma makes me change my thought," Swara answered.

"Oh, so you pay attention to me?" Sanskar said teasingly.

"Of course," Swara answered just like that.

Sanskar grinned. He himself did not understand why he was happy to hear Swara's answer.

Seeing the grin on Sanskar's face made Swara realize what Sanskar's question meant. She felt her cheeks heat up.

"Ahmmm, I mean of course I pay attention to what you say. Because it made me realize that all this time you just want to make me feel guilty for making you injured," Swara said, making Sanskar's face flat again.

Sanskar said nothing. He put on a seat belt and looked straight ahead.

Swara glanced at Sanskar. "But from the beginning I knew you were a good person," Swara said with a smile.

Sanskar snorted and leaned his back against the chair. "Thank you."

Swara chuckled. "It's just that your attitude to me makes me think I've misjudged you. Because of that I couldn't see what Ashi and those kids had seen," she said lightly.

"What did they see?" Sanskar asked.

"Your true self, I think," Swara said, shrugging. Then she looked at Sanskar straight and continued, "After seeing how you behave towards Ashi, Gayatri ma and the kids today, and after hearing what Ashi told about you ..."

Sanskar raised his eyebrows. "What did Ashi say to you?"

Swara ignored Sanskar's question and continued, "I think behind all the rude, cold, arrogant, bossy attitude ..."

Sanskar raised his right hand, "Wow, wow, wait a minute."

"... what I saw so far, my initial judgment is not wrong. You're a good person," Swara continued.

Sanskar's eyebrows rose.

"Even though it's only a little," Swara said, raising her hand to show how little with her index finger and thumb. Then she laughed.