Chapter 21

Hi guys,, how are you all? Hopefully you guys are doing well during this corona outbreak. This is a new update for you. I hope you guys like it. Sorry for any gramatical error. Happy reading.

******

Chapter 21

Sanskar and Sahil sit side by side in a bar in one corner of Mumbai this night. At that time there was not too crowded.

"What happened to me?" Sanskar murmured while sipping his dry martini slowly.

"Man, you, my friend, are in mess," said Sahil. "Even though I don't know what makes you messed up like this because you don't want to tell me."

Sanskar let out a long sigh then frowned. "She didn't pick up my calls."

"Who?"
"She."
"She? Who?"
"Roy."

Sahil looked at Sanskar with raised eyebrows in surprise. "Your body and soul turned pathetic like this because Swara didn't answer your phone?" he asked in a tone of disbelief.

"Of course not!" said Sanskar, shaking his head.

Sahil stared at Sanskar as if he was waiting for Sanskar's next words.

"I mean, that's one of the reasons ... No, no. I mean ... I ... Oh, damn it!" Sanskar drank his martini and rubbed his face in annoyance.

"So, she didn't pick up your calls," Sahil murmured, slowly twirling his glass. "Are you guys fighting?"

Sanskar didn't answer.

"Swara must be very angry at you that she ignores you like this." Sanskar only scowled. "Have you tried apologizing to her?"

Sanskar glared, annoyed at his manager. "How do you think I could do that, if she didn't answer my calls?"

"Ah, you're right. Sorry," Sahil muttered, nodding and rubbing his chin. Sanskar looked at Sahil with an irritated look. "No need to be angry, Man. I'm just trying to help."

Sanskar snorted.

"Have you tried meeting her on her dance studio?"

"I did. But the stubborn aunty at the reception desk always said Ms. Roy didn't come in today or Ms. Roy had just left," Sanskar grumbled irritably. "I'm sure she lied."

"Have you tried going to her apartment?"

"I did. In fact, I met her. But she used that man to chase me away," Sanskar grumbled.

"That man??" Sahil asked confused.

"A man named Rohan. Her friend in her last dance group. That man is too much," Sanskar answered in an annoyed tone.

"Sounds like you're jealous," Sahil said narrowing his eyes.

Sanskar swallowed. "Jealous? What am I jealous for?" Sanskar asked, trying to control the tone of his voice.

"Maybe Swara has made you fall in love with her," Sahil said blindly.

"Don't talk nonsense," Sanskar said, annoyed.

"Well, you said I was talking nonsense but look at you. You were angry for no reason to everyone in the past few days, you acted like a jerk. And all of that was only because Swara was ignoring you and didn't want to answer your call. As long as I know there is no girl, even no one, can gives an effect like this to you. So, what else can I conclude besides that she has made you fall for her? " Sahil said as if spilling his frustration at Sanskar's behavior during the last few days.