Chapter 18

Hi guys 🙋 thank you for your support on the previous chapter..here's new chapter for all of you...sorry for any gramatical error..happy reading 😊

*****
Chapter 18

When they finished dancing, Swara and Sanskar back to stand infront of the bar.

"Roy, I want to ask you something," Sanskar said.

Swara felt her body tighten, "What do you want to ask?"

"Who is Rohan?"

That big doe eyes that looked at Sanskar widened slightly, then the anxiety that had flashed there for a second then disappeared. "Oh, Rohan?"

"Hmmm."

"He is one of the main dancers of Natya Saraswati and a very good friend of mine," Swara said. Her eyes wandered and a faint smile appeared on her lips. "I haven't seen him for a long time. I want to know how he is doing."

"Are you both not connected after you retired?" Sanskar asked.

Swara shook her head and smiled wryly. "I never met him because they were based in Delhi, while I immediately returned to Mumbai as soon as I retired. I think we are too busy with our respective work."

Sanskar looked at Swara who seemed to still daydream of her past. He did not want to ask, but he felt he had to know. "Are you sure that he is only a good friend?" Sanskar asked in an effortlessly light tone. "Looks like your relationship is more than that."

Swara chuckled and looked at Sanskar. "You're right," she admitted. And Sanskar felt his stomach tighten. "I used to like him. How couldn't I? Rohan is attractive, kind, a caring man and we have the same passion in dancing. We are very close indeed."

Too much information, Sanskar muttered to himself. Too much information I don't want to hear. So Swara once liked that man named Rohan. The idea somehow made Sanskar upset. Does her feeling still there today?

"Then does he like you too?" Sanskar asked doubtfully.

Swara paused, took a breath, then said softly, "He once said that he considered me more than a friend."

Again, information he did not want to hear. Roy and Rohan like each other. Great. Sanskar gritted his jaw.

Swara then continued, "Rohan said that he ..."

Before Swara finished speaking, someone called Swara's name and they turned around at once. Swara smiled broadly at some beautiful girls who came to her.

"How are you doing, girls?" she asked, hugging the girls one by one.

"We are all fine. We all miss you so much, Swara," said a beautiful girl in a red dress.

Swara chuckled. "I also miss you, girls. But here I have had a new passion, so ..." Swara hung up with her words while lifting her shoulders.

What new passion? Didn't she say that her passion is dancing? Sanskar mumbles to himself.

"Swara, don't you want to introduce us to the handsome man beside you?" asked a dimpled girl dressed in blue while giving a sweet smile to Sanskar.

As if just remembering the existence of Sanskar, Swara turned towards him.

Finally she remembered me, Sanskar muttered to himself.

"Oh, ya, Sanskar, this is my fellow dancers. Girls, this is Sanskar Maheswari, my boss," Swara said.

"Hi," said the girls in unison.

"Hi," Sanskar replied

"I thought he was your boyfriend," said the girl in red gown. " I noticed when you both danced, like there was a spark between you two.