Chapter 3

Thank you guys for your support on the previews chapter...lets continue this story..

---------

"WHAT? Your brother is a pianist?" Swara Roy looked at Laksh who sat beside her with wide eyes.

Laksh looked back at her and smiled thinly, but Swara could see the worried expression on the man's face. "Yes. In fact, he is quite famous," Laksh said quietly.

Swara felt her whole body turn cold. "I broke the hands of a famous pianist," she muttered. Then she closed her eyes and covered her face with both hands. "Oh, my God."

"Hey, this isn't your fault," Laksh said, holding Swara's shoulder and shaking it softly, trying to comfort her. "You're not accidentally tripping over the carpet and dropping off the stairs to harm him."

Swara sighed deeply and blew it slowly. She and Laksh were sitting in a row of benches in the hospital corridor, waiting for Sanskar Maheswari who was still in the doctor's examination room. Miraculously, Swara herself was not injured after falling from the stairs. There are only a few bruises on her thighs. Her ankle was only sprained lightly and now healed completely.

Whereas Sanskar ... They didn't know how badly his injury, but seeing how the man closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in pain during their way to the hospital, Swara had prepared herself to receive the worst.

However, she really didn't know what to do now. What should you do if you break the hands of a famous pianist?

Well ... Of course the first thing you have to do is apologize. Swara had not had time to do it before. Yes, she must apologize, after that? Besides apologizing, what else should you do if you break the hands of a famous pianist?

Paying for medical expenses?

What if Sanskar Maheswari can't play the piano anymore?

The thought suddenly slipped into Swara's mind and Swara stiffened. Oh God, I hope that doesn't happen. She must have felt very guilty if that happened.

Swara again took a deep breath and the smell of the hospital that she hated made her chest feel heavy and tight. Her ears caught the sounds around her. The voices of doctors and nurses discussing certain patients in medical terms that were not understood by ordinary people, monotonous pitched sounds from loudspeakers, telephone ringing, the sound of wheeled beds being pushed fast along the corridor, the clinking sound when the elevator door opened. All the voices made Swara getting depressed. She wants to get out of here right away. She wants ...

Suddenly Laksh jumped to stand beside her. Swara looked up and saw Sanskar Maheswari coming out of the examination room with an old doctor. The doctor said something to Sanskar and Sanskar listened while nodding grimly.

Swara's eyes turned to Sanskar's hand. His left hand was wrapped and hung stiffly in front of his chest. So ... is his hand really broken?

"How is your hand? What did the doctor say?" Laksh asked when Sanskar had finished talking to the doctor and approached them.

Swara joined slowly. At that moment Sanskar's eyes turned towards her and Swara felt her heart stop and her breath choked. The black eyes that looked at her sharply and coldly made Swara fear and she hoped that the earth would swallow her that second too. If the gaze could kill, Swara would have been lying dead.

Then the deadly gaze turned towards Laksh. "Why is she still here?" Sanskar asked in a low voice.

Swara bit her lip and glanced at Laksh at a glance. She knew exactly who "she" was meant by Sanskar. So is Laksh.