Chapter 6

Thank you guys for ur support on previous chapter. Lets continue this story and sorry for any gramatical error.

------------

I ALLOW you to be my maid? Seriously!? Who does he think he is?!

Swara frowned while following Sanskar Maheswari into his spacious apartment.

"Don't think I don't want to ask for compensation from you."

Swara stopped admiring the sitting room that flooded with sunlight and turned towards Sanskar.

Sanskar put his coffee on a small table filled with paper and books. Then he straightened and looked at Swara. "Do you know how much damage you have done?"

"No," Swara said honestly.

"Laksh said, you can't afford to pay if I ask for compensation from you."

Swara fell silent. Her fingers tightly gripped her bag strap. It seems like the losses caused by her are indeed very large.

"So, for your information, Laksh who asked me to not troubling you." Sanskar snorted, then murmured, "Troubling you ?? Look who's in trouble here."

Swara remained silent. What else can she say in a situation like this? Nothing.

"Well, you definitely can't wait to get to work," Sanskar said, throwing his apartment key on the table. "What if you make breakfast? The kitchen is over there."

Swara turned to the direction, then sighed inwardly. She herself wants this, right? She herself came to offer to help this man. She herself is looking for trouble. So ... oh, okay! She also couldn't retract her words now.

"What do you want to eat?" Swara asked reluctantly while walking towards the kitchen. At first glance, she saw a small swimming pool on the back porch.

"What if you give me a surprise?" Sanskar replied nonchalantly and smirked. "I like surprises."

Suddenly Swara's steps stopped and she blinked in unbelievable at the chaotic kitchen situation. Coffee powders spread on the table and on the floor, mixed with broken cups and bottles. Puddles are visible on the surface of the table and also on the floor.

What actually happened here?

"And you can also clean the kitchen."

"What's going on here?" asked Swara.

But Sanskar didn't answer. Swara turned and realized that Sanskar wasn't in his place. A second later Swara heard the sound of the door being closed. It seems like the man has entered his bedroom.

Swara snorted and looked back at the chaos. She could guess what had happened in this kitchen. Swara turned over his shoulder, looked at the empty sitting room, and murmured, "And what did he say earlier? He didn't need help?" She snorted softly. "Huh didn't need my foot."

*****

Sanskar sat numbed looking at the breakfast Swara had prepared for him. "What is this?" he asked.

"What?" asked Swara innocently.

"Milk and cereal?" Sanskar asked in tone of disbelief as he looked up at Swara. "Is this all you can do?"

Swara's eyes narrowed at the mocking tone in Sanskar's voice. "This is all I can find in your kitchen," she said defensively.

"I'm sure there are still some eggs in the fridge," Sanskar replied.

"Nothing," Swara said firmly, "unless you hide it in your bedroom."

Sanskar frowned at Swara. "Bread," he said. "I'm sure there's still bread."