Chapter 23

Hi guys 🙋. It's me come again with new chapter of "My Sunshine". Thank you for your support on the previous chapter. Let's see what happened in this chapter. Sorry for any gramatical error and happy reading ❤️

*****

CHAPTER 23

"I told you I am fine," Swara said for the umpteenth time, scowling at Sanskar who was driving. "You don't need to cancel our dinner with your parents. Now they will wonder why we suddenly canceled it. "

Actually she doesn't feel so good. She still felt weak, her head still felt spinning, and her breathing still felt rather heavy. But the thing is, she don't want to add Sanskar's anxiety.

"Roy, you collapsed in front of me. So please don't tell me you're fine," Sanskar said sharply. He glanced at Swara briefly. "And your face is still pale."

Yep, Swara could still hear the panic and anxiety in Sanskar's voice even though he was trying to hide it. Swara took a deep breath and looked away from the window. She had indeed lost consciousness when she was about to leave the playground earlier. At that moment she suddenly felt shortness of breath and her head was spinning. A second later her eyes darkened. And the next thing she realized was that she was already leaning back in Sanskar's arms in a bench in the playground.

This was the first time she had lost consciousness and honestly she was worried. More precisely, afraid. She felt the condition of her body worsen rapidly and she couldn't do anything to prevent it. But she felt that Sanskar doesn't need to know all that. She doesn't want to make anyone worry. So she turned back to Sanskar and opened her mouth, "But I ..."

"Once again you say that you are fine, then I will do something to silence you," Sanskar interrupted in a threatening tone.

"What will you do?" Swara asked, squinting.

"I ... I ..." Sanskar seemed to think what he would say, then he continued, "I will kiss you!"

Swara stared at Sanskar's words. While Sanskar became awkward after realizing his words, but he tried to hide his nervousness while still staring into the street. Realizing Swara was still staring at him made him even more uncomfortable. "What? Why do you see me like that? Don't force me to prove it."

Swara bit her lip. She decided to change the subject. "So what are we going to do now? Back home?"

"Haan. You need rest," Sanskar answered shortly. "But before that, first we will stop by your apartment so you can take whatever you need."

Swara turned back to look at the man sitting behind the wheel with raised eyebrows. "What for?" she asked.

"Don't you want to bring clothes to change your clothes?" Sanskar asked in curiousity. "Roy, I can give you my clothes. I have a new toothbrush at home that I can give you. I can provide anything you might need, except for one. I don't have girl's underwear in my apartment."

Swara glared at Sanskar. "Sanskar! That is not what I mean!"

"Then?"

"I mean, why do I have to bring my clothes to your apartment?" Swara asked.

"Because you will stay at my place today," said Sanskar as if it were very clear. He glanced through his rearview mirror and saw Swara's furrowed brows, he continued, "Roy, you didn't think that I'd leave you alone in your apartment today after what happened, right? And please don't argue with me now. You once stayed at my place, so I don't see any problem in this matter."

Swara snorted, then looked sharply at Sanskar. "But you can ask me first before making your own decision."

Sanskar sighed softly, then turned to look at Swara for a moment. "All right," he said, nodding. "Roy, how about you stay at my place tonight?"