Prince Ali

*Elsaira Moon*

Jasmine lead us up to the loft which had a terrace. All the way, I held on to Edward's hand, our fingers intertwined, Jasmine only smiled at us.

"So are you two a thing now?" She asked curiously?

"We don't know yet." I said smiling at him.

"All we know is that the feeling is mutual." I added and she smiled.

"It's nice to see you with someone." Jazz said softly.

Out of nowhere, we heard marching. Very faint marching. Bells. Instruments.

"Edward?" I asked and he nodded.

"Someone's here. A prince it seems." He said looking at me.

"Another one? Already?" Jasmine asked rolling her eyes.

"Make way for Prince Ali!" Loud voices repeated from outside. We all walked to the terrace and looked outside. There was this huge parade looking thing outside in the streets of Agrabah.

We could see all the men marching at his pace. He was being carried by other servents of his.

This Prince began to show his muscles at which Jasmine and I both rolled our eyes at. She leaned on the balcony like it was something she had already expected. Of course it was, every man did it.

Edward left my hand and placed his arm around my waist and I only smiled at him.

Then women started to fan themselves and were immediately flirtatious. I elbowed Jasmine.

"Ugh." She scoffed and walked inside. I only chuckled at her annoyance.

We followed her and took a seat on her couch.

"I can't believe how extreme they would go just to impress me." She rolled her eyes. Edward seemed to be surprised, he was reading her mind.

"Our time is over Jasmine, we have to choose." I said to her and she sighed.

"No biting this time, Rajah." I said to him and he lifted his head, tilting it side ways a bit.

We heard noises from downstairs.

"They're here." I said standing up. Jasmine sighed and we all walked down.

"Don't worry about anything Sultan, I'll win her over." I heard a man's voice whom I did not recognize. We walked into the room and I knew this had triggered Jazz.

"How dare you? All of you. Standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!" Jasmine said turning away.

"Jasmine..." The Prince said disappointed. He had regret in his words. The Prince looked at me and then realized something.

"Princess Elsaira." He said and bowed. I ignored him for a minute.

"Sultan, while I respect you, you and I both know she is right. We are Princesses, deciding who is best fit to rule by our side. Not an object that any Prince can come and try to claim with their silly games." I said and they all looked down.

"I will speak with her, try to reason, but you must realize your mistake." I said to the Sultan and Jafar.

"And you, do you truly believe you can win her over? Jasmine is a woman not an object." I said and stood in front him. His face looked extremely familiar. Could it be.....? No, it can't be! Last time I saw him......