The Alphabet

*Elsaira Moon*

October 18. Days have passed, and with every passing minute I feel like I can't breath. I didn't want time to pass. I wanted to return to the happy few months I spent with my family. With Edward. The happy years where there was nothing to worry about.

"Elsaira, you should help the Council sort out files of what they contain. The ones already read are to be placed in a cabinet where I can then approve them. Try to involve more in the approval part, it is certainly more interesting." Father said and I nodded. Edward accompanied me to another office father had made for the council. Each having their own desk.

"Good morning, your highness." Mr. Westman said to me. I smiled and kept walking.

"I am here to help. I will also be teaching Edward a bit of everything." I said as I walked around looking at everyone's desks as they worked.

"That's great, your highness, why don't you start by filing these reports, we have gotten through most of the reading. But we have no one to file these yet. Then you can join me in the approval readings." Mr. Triddle said to me kindly.

"Of course." I smiled back and took them. Edward and I walked into the back room where they were to be filed.

I opened the files and looked through them.

"What are you doing?" Edward asked in a whisper me confused.

"I can't exactly trust them to know our debate and economic problems. After all, I know more about this than all 10 of them combined." I whispered back and kept looking.

"Love, how do you expect to gain their trust if you can't trust them?" Edward asked me quietly.

"Okay okay." I said closing them. I was showing Edward the files and how they must be seperated through dates, and most important ones. Older ones that are important come first, then current important ones, then the older ones that are less important, and lastly the new least importants. As we filed I picked up a folder. "Tradings with Rholvenia, September 29th 2008." In Ian Revnesk's pile. What? I opened the folder and Edward looked.

"What is it?" Edward asked noticing my expression. "Ian Revnesk placed this as an important file." I said quietly.

"So?" Edward asked.

"Father has been against trading with Rholvenia for a while now. Almost everyone knows about the history in tradings with Rholvenia. They never end well." I said as I scanned through the files.

"Rholvenia like.... Jenevive Rholvenia?" Edward asked. "Yes, Rholvenia has very low supplies for tradings. They are very great with the plantation of rice but problem is, it's very slow and they can only supply it for a few months out of the whole year and they expect others to supply them monthly all year long. That isn't a trade deal, that's a scam." I explained and he took the file.

"It looks like they wish to trade rice and beans for.... kalunjing fruit and cotton." Edward said.

"Cotton?" I scoffed. "That is our most prized material in Arendelle, we will not give our most precious supply for minimal materials that only come a few times out of the year. Cotton here too, only comes a few times out of the year, a reason why we have almost never lead it to a trade deal." I explained and grabbed the paper.

"What are you doing?" Edward asked by my immediate reaction.

"Bella, no!" Edward said as I walked out. I walked towards Revnesk's office. Edward followed me.

"Your highness." He said as I approached him, he kept his eyes on the document he was reading.

"Mr. Revnesk, this document of proposal trade is unuseful to Arendelle. It seems you have placed it in the wrong pile and should actually be have been placed in the current least important." I said holding the document in my hands. He looked up and read the top and sighed.