What Would You Like?

*Edward Cullen*

Oh my lord! Why is he so handsome?! Too bad he's marrying her, I mean they look so young! Why are you getting your hopes up in the first place Maddy? He would never look at you, just look at his fiancee! She's beautiful! And you're ugh! The young girl, Maddy, thought. Maddy was the 16 year old daughter of Jenny and Agustus, the couple who bought our home.

My Bella smiled at Jenny as she and Alice recieved their answer on using the house.

"We really appreciate it! My brother and future sis in law really want to get married here, the sighting is perfect!" Alice said excitedly while holding Bella's shoulders.

"Yes of course! We won't be using the house for another few weeks, maybe a month. You can bring anything you like to begin decorating. I'll hand you a set of keys and Cheif Kelly can collect them when you are finished." Jenny said kindly.

"Yes that would be great, thank you!" Alice said smiling.

"Here." Agustus said as he handed Bella a pair of keys.

"Thank you. We will give these to the Cheif when we finish cleaning. We promise not to leave a mess." Bella said taking them.

"That's alright dear. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?" Jenny asked letting us in.

"In the mean time, I'll be in the yard." Agustus said leaving.

"Coffee would be great." Bella said holding my hand. We took a seat on their barely unpacked living room. A few moment later, Jenny came back with 3 cups for us and one for her.

"Now, so when is the big day if I may ask?" Jenny asked and we smiled. She sat down across from us with her daughter.

"October 30th. A day before my birthday." Bella smiled.

"How exciting! Any plans for the honeymoon?" Jenny asked me and Bella.

"Not yet. We have a few things we need to take care of after the wedding. After that, we'll see." Bella answered before me.

"My husband took me to Spain for a few weeks." Jenny smiled. "The most expensive place we've gone. I mean we would all like to have the money to travel our whole lives, am I right?" Jenny chuckled. Bella smiled and nodded. Oh you humans know nothing of who you might be sitting in the presence of.

"To be royal and have all the luxuries." Alice chuckled. Jenny laughed and nodded. Bella slightly kicked her foot a bit. Alice winced a bit, but nothing too noticible.

"May I ask, how old are you? You both seem fairly young to get married." Jenny asked me. Her daughter's eyes darted towards me.

"We are all 18. Alice and Edward are twins. We graduated in June." Bella said smiling at her own joke.

"Wow, how long have you known each other?" Jenny asked.

"Since birth." Alice said simply. Technically since Bella's birth.

"Oh so you've been together a long time." Maddy asked us.

"Yes." I answered simply. A couple of months in relationship wise.

"Will you be continuing school afterwards?" Jenny asked us.

"My sister and her boyfriend are still deciding. Bella and I are heading to Dartmouth in a few months." I answered calmly.

"Wow. That is so great." Jenny said happily. Bella took a small sip of her coffee.

"Any kids planned?" Jenny asked. Bella coughed a bit. I patted her back gently while holding her hand.