Author's Note

Hello Everyone.

Sarah here.

I honestly do not know what to say, like I am pretty much winging this right now.

I started writing Loving Khalifa on my praying mat 😂😂. Like I was done with my duas and had my phone in my hands. I opened my writing app and started writing. I had no plan, no plot. I just typed what was in my heart and sent it to amarah_ and jaleelah34 . I was blown away by their replies, so I decided to develop it.

Posting on Wattpad wasn't something I planned on doing. I was nervous, wondering what people would think of my writing. Would they hate it? Would they like it? What if I don't get any reads or votes or comments? All these plagued me, I decided to wear my big girl pants and just get on with it.

I never expected to get this much attention. You guys have no idea how amazing it is to wake up with notifications. It literally brightens my day.

Your votes and reads and comments mean everything to me.

Thank you so much for reading Loving Khalifa.

RabiatuYahayaAkyo

Nerrnerh

aseeyerhm

fatimahh__zarah

TheOmoope

_bilqis

makinteea0

amarielacruze

wumbello

ameerahtou

babyd3rd

Maryamsabo86

garkous

waliasmau

ummaahh_

marmarhkorau306

lasisimaryam

And the rest, thank you for the reads and votes. I love you all so much.

TasneemTurk  thank you for the comments 💖

asmau13   thank you for the messages and the words of encouragement💖

deejarh_   thank you for the support 💖💖💖.

amarah_  and jaleelah34  thank you guys so much for making me write when I was feeling lazy and for the support. Loving Khalifa would still be a work in progress if not for you two. You guys are amazing 💖

There is going to be a sequel titled Saving Abba which centres on Abba, we'll find out more about him.

Thank you all once again.

Please do share this story 💖

Love

Sarah.

Hugs and kisses 💕💕