(7) Nicole I Need Help..

A few weeks into the new school year Ellie was feeling sick and her breasts were sore. She went into the bathroom to puke and then she looked at her period app to see if she was about to start but she dropped her phone and bag when she saw that she was 10 days late. 

She gathered all of her stuff and went running upstairs and found her sister." Nicole I need help." she said 

"Ellie what's wrong." she said in a low tone. 

Nicole pulled her into a empty classroom and said "Hey breathe." 

She leaned in her sister's ear and said "I'm 10 days late Nicole." 

"Ellie.. you said he was using condoms" She whispered 

"He did one must of broke." she whispered. 

"Okay um after school we will get you a test." she whispered 

She walked back downstairs and went to her English class but she couldn't focus all her mind could think about how she could be pregnant. That afternoon Nicole bought a test for her sister and held her hand while she waited for the results. 

Ellie closed her eyes as Nicole's watch beeped and she said "Im sorry Ellie but it looks like a condom broke cause you are pregnant. I take you to my doctor that does my birth control in the morning it's okay I've got you it was an accident condoms break." 

Ellie looked down and wiped tears. "Shh it's okay Ellie we will figure it out together okay just relax." Nicole said 

The next morning she took her little sister to the doctor. "Hi does Dr Sawyer have time for a walk in it's for my sister." Nicole said to the nurse.

"Yeah she does. She has one available right now just have feel this out." the nurse said 

Ellie filled it all out and then they called her back. Dr Sawyer came in and they did everything and then did the ultrasound and she said "Oh yea we are definitely pregnant." 

Ellie looked up at the screen and saw the baby and heard the heart beat. Dr Sawyer said "Judging by this you are 7 weeks and due in March. " 

After the appointment was over they went to school and she avoided everybody she started to treat everyone how they treat her. That night Nicole helped her break the news to their dad and then Nicole and her went to the book store and found everything on pregnancy and then went by the pharmacy to get prenatal vitamins. 

"So are you going to tell him." Nicole said 

"No he wouldn't believe me if I did." she said

"Ellie." Nicole said 

"I"m serious he liked the sassy loose lip and less guarded girl that I was down there he doesn't like this side of me." she said 

Nicole sighed and said "Okay then."