(8) The Rumor Mill Begins..

-2 months later-

Sam came up to Bucky at his locker and said "Dude you won't believe what I just saw then heard." 

"What?' Bucky said 

"Someone knocked up cherry pie Cooper." Sam said 

"What how do you know?' he said 

Then Ellie came down the hall and he saw her braids glasses then looked down and saw her baby bump. "Who slept with cherry pie." he whispered. 

"I don't know" Sam said 

"Well who ever it was had to be pretty desperate to sleep with her." he said as they walked away. 

By the end of the day everyone was talking about her and who could of possibly gotten pregnant. Nicole did her best to defend her sister and keep the rumor mill about her little sister under control. 

By the end of the day Ellie hid in the library till school was over cause she couldn't take it anymore. Nicole found her in the Thomas Hardy section reading while she sat in the floor. She sat beside her and said "I did my best baby sister." 

"I know thank you." she said as she laid her head on her shoulder. 

They sat for a few minutes then Nicole helped her sister up and said "Let's go home." 

She went home and took a nap since she was hiding in the library she already did all of her homework. The next morning she had a check up with Dr Sawyer and they told her the next appointment was going to be an ultrasound appointment and they will be able to tell her what the baby is at her next appointment. 

Then she went to school and everyone continued their whispers about her she just ignored them and did her best to focus in class even though she was feeling butterflies. She knew that meant the baby was moving around and placed her hand on the bump as the feeling continue. She told Nicole at lunch and she placed her hand on sister's bump and said "I can't wait till you know what the baby is." 

"Me too." she said 

As the weeks went on the whispers continued and the remarks of the guy must of been drunk to sleep with a nerd like her. She felt like crying every day after school cause she just wanted them to stop the rumors. 

During her gender appointment Dr Sawyer said "Okay Ms Cooper it looks like we got us a boy." 

Ellie looked up at the ceiling and blinked away tears. "Thank you." She said 

That night bit her lip as she laid in the dark and racking her brain for a name. She had no idea what to name her little boy.