(20) Another One On The Way.

A month after graduation Bucky and Ellie were in their bathroom waiting for the results of her pregnancy test. Bucky had his arms around her waist and he said "I love you Ellie Cooper." 

"I love you Bucky Barnes." she said as she interlaced her fingers with his that were on her stomach. 

The timer went off and he picked up the test and he said "About damn time. We are have another one the way." 

She smiled and said "Yay" 

They kissed and he said "We better get going so we don't miss our flight." 

"Yeah." she said with a smile. 

Bucky grabbed their suitcase and the baby monitor then they headed upstairs and sat it down on the coffee table where James was reading the paper. "Bye dad we will be back in a week" Bucky whispered as his mom was sleeping upstairs.

"Okay." James said 

They went to the airport and got on their flight to Hawaii. They spent a week in Hawaii and on their last night there they got married. When they got back they told everyone that they got married. A few days after they got back she went to the doctor. 

"Okay Mrs Barnes let's see what we have going on." Dr Sawyer said 

She started up the ultrasound and Bucky looked up at the screen and saw his baby and heard the heartbeat. "Due in January and 8 weeks along. I say you conceived late April" Dr Sawyer said 

Ellie smiled and said "Thank you Dr Sawyer." 

That night they  Bucky had a love playlist playing outside on the back porch where they were in the pool after they put Liam to bed. It was a year ago that day they were in Florida in the club that first night. So Bucky wanted to have a little quiet time with her as he played a bunch of love songs and they had a night swim under the stars. They started to dance in the pool to "To Make You Feel My Love" 

What Ellie and Bucky didn't know was James had her dad Marcus come over and he said "Look at them Marcus. Look at how much in love my son is with you daughter. They eloped because she felt she had no family but Nicole. And they have another one on the way." as Bucky had his forehead against hers as they continued to slow dance in the pool as "Take My Breathe Away" played. 

"She graduated with a 4.0 and got my son to graduate with a 3.5 GPA. They are moving in a month to Georgia where they will be attending college at UGA. They are able to get daycare and she's already set up a doctor down there." Winnie said 

"That's great. But Ellie and I will never be able to have the same relationship." Marcus said and left. 

A month later they left for Georgia with Liam. They got moved into their 3 bedroom apartment that was off campus that the school provided for them. When Ellie was 5 months along into her pregnancy they found out she was expecting a baby girl.