8. work

"Ok then I'm gonna go off to work!" I cheered waving goodbye to Hanji and Mikasa.

Say goodbye losers I'm gonna smell good when I get back.

"Seeya Y/N!" Hanji screamed back as I closed the door.

Speaking of going to work- didn't Levi say he was modeling for perfume?

The chances of him actually being at the same shoot is extremely low.

Right?

"Heading to your airpod shoot?" A low voice startled me from my thoughts.

THATS WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

"Yeah you wouldn't understand what it's like." I rolled my eyes at him stepping into the train and taking a seat.

He's richer than you are.

Not for long :/

You sure about that?

Shut up and stop undermining my confidence.

"Are you going to keep on staring at this gorgeous airpod model or are you going to sit down." I teased winking.

He's so stupid and cold nothing I do gets a reaction I'm gonna cry.

I just wan make a funny joke.

"Whatever brat," he scoffed, "what do you think about Eren and Mikasa?"

I'm not sure if it's going to work- they're young.

"They're mature I'm sure it's gonna work out!" I cheered smiling up at him.

That's a lie.

"You really think that Eren is mature?" Levi coughed out disgust filling his facial features.

No.

"I'm sure he can be if he really tries."

That's just a fancy way of saying no.

"It's not going to work out for the two of them." He finished off leaning back in his seat.

I agree that Eren is stupid but you don't have to be so mean heebie jeebie.

"I mean you have to give them the benefit of the doubt." I murmured the sound of the train muffling my words.

Heebie jeebie is a really funny word.

"I mean there's a lot that needs to happen in order for a relationship to survive." Levi muttered staring off into space.

hA HEEBIE JEEBIE.

"Like you both need to agree on most things, and of course with younger people looks play a large part." He continued clasping his hands.

The only thing I want in a partner is heebie jeebie.

"I mean that's just my opinion there's a lot more but it's small and worthless," Levi finished turning toward me and awaiting a response.

HAHAHAHA HEEBIE JEWIEIEBEBEII.

"Uh yes I also agree my partner must be artistic with a very good sense of humor." I coughed out between strangled laughter.

YOYO heEBIE jEEBiE PUMpKIN SCREAMIE.

"Have fun dating Hanji." Levi stood up pulling on latex gloves and offering me a hand

HEEBIE JEEBIE ON MY KNEES.

"Oh uh yeah sure." I mumbled absentmindedly.

HEHEEHEHEBIE WEEEBIEIEIEIE.

Hey Y/N maybe you should pay attention to what he's saying.

Lol why what's the worst that could happen.

I don't know but-

Like what did I accidentally make him feel like he has no future with me and at the same time say something that made it sound like I don't love Hanji with my whole heart?

I mean.

Of course I didn't that would be stupid.

And you certainly aren't stupid.

Yup! I'm a genius!!

Minutes later we arrived at the station- Levi had drifted away at the end of that last conversation and was now lost in some crowd.

Now that he's gone I can get to the shoot and start smelling nice.

If I can find the shoot.

We can definitely find the shoot.

FUCK I CAN'T FIND THE SHOOT.

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD.

OK Y/N LOOK AT YOUR PHONE THEY EMAILED YOU INSTRUCTIONS.

OK OK VERY SMART Y/N

YOU GOOD Y/N?????

UHHHH NO Y/N IT'S JUST AN ADDRESS IDK WHERE THIS PLACE IS.

fUCK.

WHAT DO WE DO Y/N?????

OK WAIT Y/N HAVE YOU CHECKED GOOGLE MAPS.

OH MY GOD YOU ABSOLUTE GENIUS Y/N WE STAN A SMART LEGENDDD.

WHAT DOES THE MAP SAY.

THE MAP SAYS TURN AROUND AND LOOK FOR A BIG BUILDING.

OKOK.

It didn't take long to find the big building.

Wow what a big building.

It was a bIG BUILdING. Black marble floors and a large imposing desk greeted me as I pushed open the doors.

I'm ready to smell good.

"You must be Y/N!" A girl with brown hair beamed at me rushing over from the side of the room.

No I'm not.

"Uh yeah I'm here for the perfume thing." I mumbled staring into her bright eyes.

Get me smelling like a queen pronto.

"Right this way!" She smiled grabbing my hand excitedly, "I'm Sasha by the way I'll be helping you get ready."

She's cute.

Sasha helped me get into a long shimmery dress before pulling back my hair and standing me up as she adjusted bits and pieces of the outfit.

R they gonna photoshop on makeup later.

"Apparently the male model you're working with is super cute everyone's talking about him." Sasha gossiped adjusting the straps of my dress.

The chances of it being Levi are so low there's no way.

"Oh! They're calling for you!" She cheered giving me a shove out of the dressing room and into the large studio.

Absolutely no way.

The ways are so low there are none of them so low no way no way.

"I thought you were modeling for airpods."

No.

"I was going there and then I got a frantic call from my friend who works here that they needed me so."

Way.

____________________

First off im sorry my updating habits have been going crazy. I have chapters written in advance but I keep on forgetting to copy in paste. 

Second uhhh this chapter and the next one are bad.

- Ai