39. croak

My heart dropped all the way to my stomach.

I guess I really do suck.

Yeah it wasn't that big of a deal in the first place.

Yeah I made it bigger I overreacted like I always do and made it worse for the people around me.

I'm sorry Hanji.

I'm sorry Erwin.

I'm sorry Sasha.

I'm sorry Jean.

not really-

"Y/N are you in there?" A voice I hadn't heard for the better part of four days called through the door.

"Levi?" I croaked my voice a little choked up.

No I'm not here.

"Can I come in? Did you-" he pushed open the door glancing at the laptop resting in my lap. "I'm guessing you already saw it."

Yeah.

"I'm sorry Levi I overreacted I wasn't really thinking. I guess I saw this as sort of a joke a little bit at least..." I blurted out my apology.

"Don't apologize. I think everyone saw it that way, I think that article and the most recent episode cut and pasted to make things seem worse than they were." He paused grabbing my hand, warmth flooding to my fingertips, "look the fans were just overreacting no one in that comment section knew what they were saying. They're just stupid fucking brats."

Mhmm.

"I-"

"-And don't look at me with those sad eyes it's pitiful where's the normal stupid annoying Y/N?" Levi chuckled dropping my hand.

NO NO YOU CAN HOLD IT AGAIN.

"hEY THAT WAS RUDE! YOU MEAN WHERE'S THE SEXY FUNNY Y/N!"

>:(

"Look now that you're in your right mind I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow we could go out and do something fun for once." Levi sighed stretching out on the carpet.

REALLY LIKE A DATE??

"REALLY REALLY??"

"Yeah sure I figure it would be good to post pictures together just so people get off our backs about this nonsense."

Oh.... so..... U..... just..... Want..... To..... hang...... out......bc..... Of ...... the ...... drama. .....

"You're stupid goodnight." Levi rolled his eyes at me before leaving the room.

"SLEEP TIGHT!" I shrieked after him.

DONT LET THE BEDBUGGIES BITE

SISE & RHINE Y/N IT'S MORNING AND UR BORING!!

"IT'S MORNING AND I AM NOT!" I SHOUTED SHOOTING UP FROM BED.

WHY R U SO ANGRY WHY ARE WE IN CAPS.

"I HAVE A DATE SHUT YOUR TRAP AND LEAVE MY HEAD SO I CAN GET CHANGED IN PRIVATE!!" I screamed.

U ACT LIKE IM NOT THERE WHEN U GO 2 THE BATHROOM.

"LETS END THIS CONVERSATION PLEASE LEAVE IM GOING TO GET DRESSED!" I stood up walking over to the dresser.

FINE BUT U AND I BOTH KNOW THAT YOUR TASTE IN CLOTHES IS UGLY.

"I CAN DRESS MYSELF JUST FINE! LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!"

*Door closing*

"Y/N Levi says to go down and eat breakfast and that 'he know you're in your pyjamas but he already knows how gross you are and has stopped being bothered by the smell'" Sasha murmured her eyes glued to a screen.