21. levu

My embarrassment is long forgotten.

"Oh my god Levi are you blushing?" I prodded smiling slightly.

He is he so is.

Y/N be considerate you wouldn't like this.

Yeah but it's Levi he deserves it.

"No I'm not," Levi snapped starting the car angrily.

Whoa chill out little man.

"Well I was but not anymore," I taunted bouncing around in my seat.

Just dont think about the fact that your slept in the same room with him.

"You should," he muttered harshly under his breath speeding up to catch up with the car in front of us.

Wow calm calm calm.

"Or maybe not this is just payback for falling asleep in the same room with me," I scoffed rolling my eyes at him.

You should've left before that- then we wouldn't be in this situation.

"You fell asleep without me noticing I thought you were still awake when I fell asleep," he rolled his eyes back at me. "It's not my fault you couldn't stay awake."

Maybe it is hUH

"You should've checked regardless :/"

"Nope not my job," he took a sharp turn.

IM GONNA DIE IN THIS CAR.

"Hey Levi how long til we get there?"

Pls be soon.

"30 minutes."

No.

"ANYWAY IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT," I shrieked into his ear.

Go deaf.

"I'm gonna drive us off of the road if you continue to act like this." He slowed down again as we reached a small town.

Oh no.

U better shut ur trap little rat.

Meanie.

"Ok Levi how are you today? I'm great so great so not ready to die so so so so so so so thankful I'm in a car with you <3" I cheered.

:/ :D D: :( :0 :) :> <:

"I'm feeling a little strange there was this really rude girl in this car earlier but she left so it's ok." He shrugged stopping at the crosswalk.

The car is stopped you could kill him if you want.

"Huh that's really strange I've been in this car the entire time and I haven't seen her," I mumbled my eyes trained on him.

FEEL MY RAGE SHORT SHORTS.

"Oh well look at that breakfast is right ahead how convenient," Levi drew out through gritted teeth.

I missed my chance.

Wow weak.

Shut up you didn't do anything either :/

"That's sOOoOooOooOOooOoO nice! I'm so excited to eat pancakes with you and the rest of my super duper uper close friends!"

Well like Hanji, Mikasa and the others.

The boys.

The trash goblins.