23. dirt block

"I CALL THE AUX CORD!" I shouted bouncing into shotgun.

MINECRAFT MUSIC MMMMMMMMMMM

"Jesus christ."

DIRT BLOCK NOISE!!!!! SANDSTONE NOISE!!!!! MINECRAFT NOISE!!!!

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ITS LEVI AND THE GIRLS!" Hanji shouted bouncing up and down in her seat.

YESY ESY EYSYE YS YEYSYEY SY EYSSYE LEVI THE GIRLS AND MINECRAFT NOISE.

"If you keep on talking I'm gonna drive us off of the highway."

MINE CRAFT N OISOAI OND AI I WAN MNE CRAFT NOISE BOYS.

"It is a little loud," Mikasa muttered from the back.

MIKASA HOW ARE YOU nOT EXCITED ITS LEVI AND THE GIRLS LETS BOTHER HIMMMMMMMMM.

"LOUD GANG LOUD GANG LOUD GANG!"

WOW HANJI I LOVE BEING PART OF THE LOUD GANG.

"LOUD GANG ON A LOUD TRAIN A LOUD TRAIN IN THE LOUD RAIN- LOUD RAIN LOUD GAME LOUD STAIN LOUD PAIN LOUD STRAIN LOUD MANE LOUD BLAME LOUD LOUD LOUD ABSTAIN LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD AEROPLANE LOUD POLYURETHANE."

WOW Y/N WE'RE ON SUCH A ROLL.

WOW I KNOW LOVE THAT FOUR US.

YES YEYSY YES

"Seriously tone it down we cant even hear your minecraft whatever." Levi seethed turning off the radio midway through a dirt block noise.

Oh my god what are you doing

"Levi stop it that's so illegal- why are you doing that? What are you even doing??? Don't do it pls just put it back." I begged reaching over to turn it back on.

Minecraft nOISE.

"Be quiet for .2 seconds and I'll consider," he snapped setting the cord down.

ITS UNGUARDED NOW'S YOUR CHANCE

"Thats impossible being quiet is against my nature," I rolled my eyes at him expertly distracting.

OK SNATCH iT.

"You're never getting your 'minecraf noises' or whatever back I guess," he muttered his eyes trained on the road.

IT HATH BEEN SNATCHED NOW U MUST DISTRACT.

"SERIOUSLY LEVI???? MINECRAF???? WHAT ARE U A BABY WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED MINECRAfT SKS PATHETIC."

EXPERT DISTRACTING.

"You're pathetic for thinking that I didn't notice you taking back the cord."

fuck fuCK fUCK FUCK.

Swears are for bears babie goosie.

Ok ur right i dont want to be a bear.

"WAIT LEVI YOU NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED MINECRAFT???" I asked still clutching the aux cord like is was my baby or an umbilical cord u do u.

WOW EXPERT DISTRACTION !! !!! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !

"No now give me back the cord," he replied his voice dry- devoid of any feeling.

ILL REPEAT IT FOR YOU HE HAS NEVER PLAYED MINECRAFT I WANT TO CRY.

"LEVU WHY HAVE U NEVER PLAYED MINECRAFTSSYSGHAGH YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON LIFE," I sobbed tears of grief for this poor soul streaming down my face.

IM SO SAD FOR YOU- TAKE THE AUX CORD YOU PROBABLY NEED IT MORE FOR ME.

"I don't care about video games that much u loser," he taunted.

You should.

"Levi you owe me so you and I are going to play minecraft- we're gonna play it for like five years." I said wiping away the last of my tears.

It'll be really fun we can make a giant house.

"No thank you."

You don't get to say that :/// //// //// // // /// // //

"Levi :((((((((((((("

"Y/N :))))))))))))"

"Why do you have to be so mean you owe meeeeeeee :(0)()9)90(0()()()))((())(())((()("

"What do I owe you???"

"You owe me an hour of Minecraft <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3"

Pls pls pls plspsl splso jhdwguu2kygquyjhawjkdhsjdbjsnef

"Why do I owe you an hour of my time?" He sighed pulling into the gravel driveway.

Mikasa and Hanji are really quiet back there.

"You almost killed me this morning with your reckless driving," I muttered opening the car door.

Oh they're on their phones ... jeebies kidz these dayz.

"It's your fault you're the one who was distracting me," Levi mumbled slamming the car door behind him.

Oh wow nice try but it was -9272478374 my fault.

"Nope nope nope it wasn't my fault and you better play minecraft with me nowwwwwww."

U better.

"You know what?" Levi glanced over at me rolling his eyes for the 2938972497th time.

YOU'lL DO IT????

"I'll play for thirty minutes."

LEVI THAT'S LIKE ZERO TIME????????

"YOU KNOW WHAT ILL TAKE IT."

LETS PLAY.

Thirty minutes later I finished setting up the computers in the living room and using Levi's credit card to buy him the game.

I hope he doesn't realize.

Y/N whats the number on his card.

I can't tell you u dirty little rat.

"OK LEVI COME PLAY," I screamed up the stairs.

COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COOME ON OON ON ONOONNON.

MINERCRAFTSYTHS MINECRGAFDGD NOUSECDG LUV LUVCAJJ.

"Chill out I'm right here," he mumbled glancing at the inviting home screen of the game.

I KNOW IT LOOKS SO NICE AND PLEASANT.

"Okok hang on I'll invite you to the game give me two seconds," I bounced over to the computer starting to make a world.

Ok what should we name it????

Toe gang.

Yeah ok cool.

"Wait I don't even know how to play."

Its just minecraft its easy to learn.

"You'll get the hang of it its really easy!" I smiled at him, reassuring.

Besides ur Levi everything seems to come easy for you.

"Whatever you say," he muttered testing out the controls.

This is going to be really fun.

__________________

GANG GANSGA BSDJSGAFLDSUITG B6PLry;owieryuiepoeiegkrwieuo[ipqfguaipo[sagfukdspaos['DHJGFKHDSAS