41. spill

"Heeeheeee hooohoooo haaahaaaa heyheeyyeyeyyeyeye," I hummed.

U are a god

Thx <3 <3 <3

Eat feet <3

"You're embarrassing," Levi groaned dropping my hand.

You make me sad all the time.

"You suck I can and will dump you for Jean and his broken guitar named Marco ,':/"

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would- we would adopt five dogs, I would stop cleaning, and I would eat TV dinners every night."

Yeah we would watch corps house and scream at you.

"Fine because I like you and I don't want you to lead a shitty life I'll hold your hand."

"THANKS LEVI!"

Although I wonder how he feels being filmed like this.

Do u thing the episode is gonna be titled something cute?

Yeth peas

"Do you want something to eat?" Levi asked glancing over my shoulder in the direction of the cameras.

Oh poo hes a baby

"Yeah sure," I mumbled looking up at him. "You know you can tell them to stop recording if you want privacy."

I'd be fine with that.

"No it's fine, they're going to record anyway and besides I've gotten used to it." He sighed leading me over to an ice cream truck.

OOO HOW CONVENIENT!

"Levi why are we getting ice cream it's the middle of winter."

U weirdo.

"That's why I'm getting you hot chocolate your eyes are broken :/"

WHAT

The ice cream truck changed to a hot chocolate stand for plot reasons.

That's just confusing. DO HOT CHOCOLATE STANDS EVEN EXIST ASHAJKDB

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! Thank u Levi ur the best."

"Hell yeah I am."

"You're really happy today! It's very out of character :/"

"Wow and suddenly I can't be happy that's great," Levi groaned.

Don't groan at me u butt :??????

"I am going to spill my drink all over you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I would :/"

"As if," Levi taunted grabbing the hand that held my drink and guiding it over his head.

If u were tall I wouldn't be able to do this.

"I can aND WILL DUMP THIS ALL OVER U AND UR STUPID EXPENSIVE CLOTHING!"

OK I LOVE US AND THATS A TOTAL POWER MOVE BUT YALL ACKNOWLEDGED FEELINGS .5 SECONDS AGO U RLLY WANNA RUIN THAT??

Ofc im not actually going to do it