15.

"I'll hold him since you're driving!" I cheered forcing myself in between Levi and the car.

Give me back my cat.

"Yeah that's a good idea Mr. Squid can be distracting," Hanji and Mikasa joined me forming a small barricade between the traitors and the car.

Wow queens.

"Oh it'll be fine I'm not driving anyway- Erwin is," Levi looked over the three of us and back at Erwin who walked around to the drivers side starting up the car.

IM DISTURBED.

"Fine you win this round Levi," I muttered sitting in the back of the car.

You've won a battle but not the war.

"He's your cat of course he loves you the much," Mikasa murmured sending me a determined look.

You're right we will crush that gucci thief.

"He seems to really like you," Erwin mused quietly pulling out of the small parking lot.

Wow to think I used to think that Erwin was cool- Im ashamed of myself.

He's just as bad as Levi if not even worse for joining him.

What's so charming about Levi to my baby anyway?

"Ah it's ok Y/N please don't get discouraged," I cheered quietly to myself leaning forward to stare my fluffy traitor in the eyes.

What's up with you squid man what are you doing?

He's hitting puberty isn't he.

Aww you don't have to rebel like this babie.

Yes yes come back here please come sit with me I love you <3

Come on fluffy man.

"Hey baby come on come to mommy I love you so much- I'm sorry I left you with grandma but I'm taking you to my new house!" I reached out to the cat who was quickly pulled away from me by Levi.

You're scared bc you can speak to cats and you know that if he sees my gorgeous face he will hate you forever and love me so so so so so so so so much.

"Stop being creepy it's freaking him out," Levi looked down smoothing out kitty legends fur.

NO YOU MOVING hIM AWAY THAT FAST IF FREAKING HIM OUT.

"Why not you just let Y/N hold him it's her cat," Mikasa intervened.

Yes pls.

"He likes Levi more," Eren piped up stretching.

Was he sleeping in the back of the car??????

"I RAISED HIM!"

"She raised him."

Come here bb pls Mommy loves you so much she really does.

"It doesn't matter we're home," Erwin said pulling the car into the gravel driveway.

Ok I rlly like my cat and normally I would take this time to talk about how much I deserve him but it's important to address the fact that the driveway is gravel. Ok I get it gravel is very sexy for your cute rustic aesthetic and I appreciate the aesthetic that this house has. But really???? Gravel?? That stuff gets into your shoes aND you can't run around barefoot in it because it hurts like hell it's very stupid I hate it.

"Levi as soon as we enter those doors I no longer see you as a friend you're a nasty man who stole my cat away from me." I growled slamming the car door open.

Very cool Y/N I can't wait for your new action movie.

"Mr. Squid choose me get over the fact that he likes me more than you already." Levi retorted stepping out of the car.

Ok I'll admit he looks sexy in his nice clothes with a gorgeous white cat.

But who raised that cat???

ME I DID SO GIVE HIM BACK.

"I'll accept you as a friend if you give me my cat back now," I offered my eyes locked onto his.

GIVE. HIM. BACK.

"No thank you," Levi walked inside slamming the door behind him.

Oh it's on donkey kong.

"It's ok Y/N we'll hold Erwin and Eren off you can go murder him and then come back to us we can all hide the body together," Hanji spat out shoving my forward.

I'm so excited this is going to be some quality bonding!

"LEVI," I screamed slamming the door open.

IM GOING TO YANK THAT UGLY (uhhh it's cute but im mad rn) HEAD OFF OF YOUR BODY.

Levi sat perched on the top of the stairs Mr. Squid somewhere in the middle pacing on the stained wood.

Hey babie come here I love you very much and I don't think you'll like that man up there.

At least you won't be able to hang around him when he's bleeding out on the floor :/

"He's not going to go to you," Levi scoffed incredibly sure of himself.

You used to be really nice I think my cat is tearing this family apart.

Why not you just share???

I have to prove that I am in fact the best and then we can try to share I guess.

"Hey prince do you want to come down here? I'll let you have some of my wet wipes!" I murmured softly reaching into my bag for my convenient travel wipes.

I know you love them as much as I do.

"There's no way-" Mr. Squid bounced down the stairs right into my arms his tiny face nose deep in the packet of wipes.

TAKE THAT LEVI.

"We're tied," Levi looked down at me, "best out of three whoever can win him over tomorrow wins." He turned on his heel disappearing into the upstairs.

Ok my sweet prince we need to strategize.

I set up a small base of operations in the living room, Mr. Squid was resting on a window sill surrounded by soft blankets.

See this is the kind of treatment you'll get if you choose me.

Hanji and Mikasa were in the kitchen trying to figure out how to plate cat food so it looked presentable.

And it's my job to figure out how to keep custody of my baby.

I glanced over at the cat who was lazily rolling around.

What do you think I should do honey?

____________________________

LET MR. SQUID B FREE .

THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SPECIAL BC IT IS THE 21ST OF APRIL N THATS MY WIFES BIRTHDAY jhskthlm     OMGOMG ILY

-AI <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3