25. new start

"I JUST CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD BE LIKE THAT :((((" I sobbed into Hanji's arm.

HE RLLY DID THAT TO ME!

"It's ok Y/N baby it's ok we can beat him up for you-" Hanji cut in rubbing my head.

Calm down Y/N if you keep on crying you'll be embarrassed AND you'll ruin your adorable little dora one piece.

Ok true

Thx thx.

"I hate spongebob so much I don't understand the plot and Patrick hurts my soul," I continued to cry the warm tears sticking to my skin.

WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY

"Ok Y/N calm down I think Mikasa wants to say something," Hanji muttered into my ear continuing to stroke my hair.

Omg queen whats up Mikasa????

"I think I might- I might leave the house." She muttered glancing down at her hands.

No absolutely not.

"YOU CANNOT!"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT >?? >?S<D> ?<MD KLHP UYDIA UWY Dio"

MIKASA NO I COULDN'T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE IF YOU WERENT HERE WTF WTF WTF WTFW WTF WTFW WTFW WTFWTF TWFWTF.

"Well- I don't think it's gonna go anywhere with Eren and recently I received a really good offer." She paused glancing at the two of us, "there's this hockey team closer to the city- I would have to move but I would have a better chance of going pro."

Baby :(

"If you're leaving we're all leaving these boys are stupid and I will not put up with it," I frowned pulling her into a tight hug.

Mikasa you are an amazing girl you can do good anywhere <3

"When do you think you would be leaving?" Hanji mumbled staring at a patch of bubbles in the water.

FIVE YEARS.

"Tomorrow?" Mikasa squeaked out unable to make eye contact with either of us.

TOMORROW????

"But that's so soon!" I said pulling her close once more.

Too soon.

"I know but-" she looked up at us for the first time, "I think I need to do this."

Whatever you say.

"I- ok I get it," I gave in.

I love you Mikasa.

"Ok I'm gonna go get changed for dinner!" I excused myself stepping out of the tub and onto the cool tile floors.

Not really I'm gonna cry in a corner like a real man!

"Ok see ya Y/N," Hanji said waving lightly.

Yup yup time to sit and have a nice cry.

"Y/N?" A familiar smooth voice asked from down the hall.

NOT NOW.

"Uhh hi Levi I am not crying nope nope not at all," I murmured turned away from him.

U are the dirtiest liar.

"Wow you're stupid and a liar," he scoffed rolling his eyes at me.

Now isn't the time.

"Leave me alone I'm sad," I muttered backing away from him.

Too sad to sit around with you and make fun of me.

"Are you actually crying?" His face softened as he neared me.

YES NOW LEAVE ME TO SUFFER.

"Uh no you can go away now," I muttered scooting away faster.

Go away fast.

"If you aren't crying I see no harm in coming closer- you could also always stop lying and tell me what's going on," he prodded leaning closer to me.

Levi I-

It was at that moment that Eren's words of supreme wisdom came back to me...

"I think he cares about you though!" Eren piped up smiling wide, "I mean he's pretty cold to everyone else- he tries to talk to you sometimes."

Right thank you for the recap!

No problem!

"Ok fine I'm upset but you don't need to help me- it's not really your problem," I said unable to make eye contact.

It's ok Y/N you'll open up to him eventually.

Yeah better do that within the next five chapters tho.

What's a chapter?

Oh right you've never read a book in your entire life.

Yeah haha #nobookgang

"It is my problem we're housemates and I-" he stopped staring at me, "well you're in front of my door." He bit his lip obviously hiding something.

How am I supposed to open up to him 'in the next five chapters' or whatever if he won't do that himself?

"Ok I'll go back to my room then," I nodded at him wrapping my towel closer around me.

Just let me get past you-

"No come inside you don't have tissues in your room," Levi grabbed my wrist dragging me into the boys room.

We do though???

"Levi I-"

"Sit still you look ugly when you're crying."

"Oh ok-"

"What are you upset about?" Levi asked handing me a box of tissues.

She's gonna tell you at dinner stop being so impatient.

"Well it's-"

"Is it Eren? What did he do I can go smack some sense into him! Just say what's going on and I can help-" he jumped up eagerly.

How excited to beat up Eren are you?

"It's not Eren and-"

"Then who is it? It doesn't matter I can do the same thing."

"It's Mikasa and she-"

"Mikasa? What would Mikasa do to you?" He asked pausing in his excitement for a brief second.

She didn't do anything.

"She's going to leave the house tomorrow," I choked on my words eyes welling up again.

Why?

"Oh," he paused glancing down. "Do you know why?"

Yeah.

"She got a job offer- closer to the city it's a really good opportunity but she'll need to leave the house." Wet tear streaked down my face.

I should leave.

"It'll be ok you can still see her- I'm sure that you guys can hang out even if she isn't at the house," Levi grabbed my hand squeezing it.

It's soft.

"Let's leave the house together ok?" I mumbled glancing up at him.

I don't want to be the last one left.

"Ok we can do that."

Thank you.

____________________________________

SORRY 4 THE LATE UPDATETYTE

-AIAIAIIAIA